**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been very poor so far, Cummings can't play up front on his own and Windass needs to get closer to him and support him or get replaced by Morelos.  Murty needs to react quicker to give us a chance.

1 minute ago, yermaw145 said:

Goss has been excellent, he's put it on a plate for Martin who missed a sitter. Don't know why he's taking any flak. 

Because he's a passenger for most of the game and with Windass invisible it leaves Docherty as the only one of a midfield three doing anything. 

2 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

El buffalo must be thinking why in the fuck am I on this bench.

Why he will know it's because he misses chances I would have started him today but that's the obvious reason.

where is the reaction murty talked about after the scum game. Fuck me even murty was yawning he needs to change this at half time never mind 60 mins too many of the team not up for it and after Sunday I find that hard to believe.

There is nobody in midfield that can run the game resulting in the front three of Candieas, Cummings and Murphy doing nothing. Murphy and Windass have been poor in most games with Candieas not far behind them, the shape of the team needs changed, ditch one of the wide men and bring on Morelos to partner Cummings. There is nothing that can be done with the midfield due to injuries.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

All the bawbags who wanted Morelos to ‘get tae fuck’, feel free to beg for him back in the team now. 

i wanted him to "get tae fuck" but don't want him playing. he's shite. won't catch me begging ya fucking muppet.

7 minutes ago, bgally said:

If he does that then he's a dick,it's got be be Morelos on for Windass and Cummings dropping into Wnidass's position.Which is what he should have started with. imo

Cummings is not a number 10. He's a penalty box finisher, and a good one at that, but his game just isn't suited to playing any deeper than that. Shoehorning him into that position will not help us at all. 

1 minute ago, CoopsLaud said:

El buffalo must be thinking why in the fuck am I on this bench.

Because he fucked so many chances in the last couple of games.

Im sick of this unmoveable love in with Morelos, he’s a decent player for his age and the only reason he’s so rated is because he is decent AND young.

Doesnt mean he’s a fucking genius.

I rate Cummings slightly higher than Morelos, but Kilmarnock are doing a good job of making us completely ineffective. 

This would be the case with or without Morelos. 

Archived