Semi final ballot

hampden86

21 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Well that's a big fat lie. I'm going to email him now. The ticket office told me yesterday that each game is a fresh ballot.

They told me similar in December mate, yet when I contacted the SLO he said different.

They come away with any excuse that’ll cover their arse.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I might be reading this wrong but he says 21k on finals and semi’s and 19k have purchased for the non season ticket competitive games, how is there an extra 3k on the finals and semi’s when you have to tick the home games box to get onto the semi finals and finals or have I picked it up wrong. 

The Slo and the TC saying 2 different things doesn’t sound like us ?

16 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I might be reading this wrong but he says 21k on finals and semi’s and 19k have purchased for the non season ticket competitive games, how is there an extra 3k on the finals and semi’s when you have to tick the home games box to get onto the semi finals and finals or have I picked it up wrong. 

I think he said the other 3k go to RSCs

The bit I don't get (and it might be cause I'm an idiot) but if your on the CCCS doesn't the money get taken out automatically, so how are there 2000 people who didn't purchase all the non ST home games I thought the whole point was the money came out your bank and your card was uploaded?

3 minutes ago, mus said:

The bit I don't get (and it might be cause I'm an idiot) but if your on the CCCS doesn't the money get taken out automatically, so how are there 2000 people who didn't purchase all the non ST home games I thought the whole point was the money came out your bank and your card was uploaded?

If they don't have money in their bank then it's a missed payment 

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

If you're one of the 600 from last season, and you've paid for a ticket for every round this season, I'd be on the blower to the TO and tweeting the SLO to call him out. Kick up fuck til you get a brief.

You're not the only one so someone at the club is wrong / lying.

Anybody else struggling to see their ticketing history on the website. There used to be a drop down option on the website that would show you season book purchases and any cup friendlies but i can see it anymore. 

I appreciate the ticket office are going to disappoint some people but to blatantly lie regards who qualifies is nonsense. 

3 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Anybody else struggling to see their ticketing history on the website. There used to be a drop down option on the website that would show you season book purchases and any cup friendlies but i can see it anymore. 

I appreciate the ticket office are going to disappoint some people but to blatantly lie regards who qualifies is nonsense. 

It's down mate, something they're doing for next year's season tickets or someting

34 minutes ago, mus said:

Ah I see, 2000 people missing a payment seems high bet they are gutted now

Can miss a payment for a couple of reasons.I changed bank accounts and didn’t realise you have to individually update your card for every option you ticked.Foolishly I thought by doing so for my season ticket it would automatically carry it through for all CCCS  payments.Forgot how shit and backward our TC actually is.They sent me an email and I was still able to purchase my ticket for Falkirk game no problem.As far as semi goes 5 of us are all on CCS  in a F&F group and not one of us got a ticket.Probability wise that seems at best very unlucky.

27 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Can miss a payment for a couple of reasons.I changed bank accounts and didn’t realise you have to individually update your card for every option you ticked.Foolishly I thought by doing so for my season ticket it would automatically carry it through for all CCCS  payments.Forgot how shit and backward our TC actually is.They sent me an email and I was still able to purchase my ticket for Falkirk game no problem.As far as semi goes 5 of us are all on CCS  in a F&F group and not one of us got a ticket.Probability wise that seems at best very unlucky.

To be fair I know what you mean, when my card expired it was a nightmare sorting out with RTV, so I expect the TO would be even worse, and as for the semi something doesn't seem right there for you or others Jinty in particular..!!

15 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Anyone else think our SLO's family and hangers on will miss out on tickets? Just saying

To be fair he will be entitled to between 2 and 4 tickets for the game like all staff members are.

He’ll probably be in a position to get to know staff behind the scenes who may not be going and get their tickets too. 

For all his faults, I don’t blame him - I’d be doing the same as would most of us. When it comes to tickets take whatever sources you can get mate.

I never missed any payments or games. I even went to the friendlies. I got a reply from the SLO:

"I don't have access direct to check your supporter files but you have to have attended all non-ST competitive fixtures for both seasons, have missed out from the ballot last season to be in the 600 and be on the semi-finals and finals CCCS.

I appreciate that there are many variations and quirks that mean that some supporters slip through the cracks (a change of ST seat/ Rangers number is something I am going to ask the ticket centre)

But the TO staff you spoke to were likely giving the standard info as that is the case for most draws but not semi-final and finals.  Apologies for the confusion."

I have replied and told him that I haven' missed any games. So I'll wait and see what he says.

4 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I never missed any payments or games. I even went to the friendlies. I got a reply from the SLO:

"I don't have access direct to check your supporter files but you have to have attended all non-ST competitive fixtures for both seasons, have missed out from the ballot last season to be in the 600 and be on the semi-finals and finals CCCS.

I appreciate that there are many variations and quirks that mean that some supporters slip through the cracks (a change of ST seat/ Rangers number is something I am going to ask the ticket centre)

But the TO staff you spoke to were likely giving the standard info as that is the case for most draws but not semi-final and finals.  Apologies for the confusion."

I have replied and told him that I haven' missed any games. So I'll wait and see what he says.

Many variations and quirks :lol: 

theyre at it 

3 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

The deadline for joining CCCS is later than the early games most seasons (Progres game definitely) so there will be people who signed up to the CCCS after they'd already missed the Progres game. They are still on the CCCS after that and get their home cup game tickets automatically but they won't have been included in the ballot so they'll be the difference. Add into that but less so will be folk who had bank details change during the season and didn't update them so missed a game or as others have said folk with no money in the bank that had payment rejected.

Dont think missing a payment changes anything. I changed card and forgot to notify them.wondered why a didnt receive hearts away ticket but got email same week as game asking for other payment method.

Got it sent out next day

3 hours ago, RFC16 said:

Dont think missing a payment changes anything. I changed card and forgot to notify them.wondered why a didnt receive hearts away ticket but got email same week as game asking for other payment method.

Got it sent out next day

Same thing happened to me a couple of years back but it was no hassle at all the emailed me saying payment had failed and to contact them.