Semi final ballot

hampden86

If its any consolation, my mate got fucked over motherwell semi.ticket office made an arse of it so he phoned and complained and they realised they fuckd it 

Sure he got the next 3 or 4 away games on the trot!

32 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Well done Jinty you've just blacklisted yourself at the ticket office for being a demanding little trouble maker. Kiss goodbye to any tickets now. Hope your happy.

:depressed: I was very nice!! I even acknowleged that it wasn't her fault and apologised for wasting her time!!! :lol:

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate I’m not agreeing with the other guy about special treatment just putting it out there that I’m BF1 season ticket holder and have been papped into the north stand for this one. I usualy get the same section as the UB but this season I’ve also been put up the club deck twice for taig matches and now the north at Hampden ?

As I've said their is no special treatment. Was a lot of members been given tickets for the club deck on both occasions for the OF and different tickets for the Hampden games. But a lot of BF people on cccs seem to get behind the goal.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Nah that can't be right the buses should be getting less, return it to Rangers so they can ballot one of the 1 in 8 that's missed out.

You're worse then my missus for keeping stuff going on and on .... and on ..... and on ....... and on

Just now, VladimirWeiss said:

You're worse then my missus for keeping stuff going on and on .... and on ..... and on ....... and on

he’s meant to be a fellow blue nose think he deserves his cheek opened up tbh 

We have four Season Tickets, been to all the cup games and all we've had in recent years is two tickets for the Cup Final V Hibs,  Nad luck whatsoever , this is why i don't do the National Lottery although i do the Rangers Lotto, not a bean from there either :huh:

45 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

We have four Season Tickets, been to all the cup games and all we've had in recent years is two tickets for the Cup Final V Hibs,  Nad luck whatsoever , this is why i don't do the National Lottery although i do the Rangers Lotto, not a bean from there either :huh:

Things like that aren’t fair people who’s been in the scheme years and had one game - I’d try and find a way of keeping track who’s got the least and put the in a priority pot for a celtic or something 

43 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Things like that aren’t fair people who’s been in the scheme years and had one game - I’d try and find a way of keeping track who’s got the least and put the in a priority pot for a celtic or something 

Totally agree , You should have to be a season ticket holder for 3  years or something  before you can join this scheme. As you say not fair on people who have been on it for decades to lose out to someone who has just bought a book 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Been in it years. Never got a ticket for the semi we beat them, the Motherwell Game or this forth coming game yet the 4 guys I go with have came out in the ballot everytime. It’s hard to accept that’s random. What are the odds?  

No happy. 

If you are on CCCS on our bus and miss out, you get in the ballot for bus allocation, no matter how long you have been a member. Most got one this time but me and 2 others didn't so we get sorted, the remaining get passed to another bus who also help us out. Non members get Hee wrapped in Haw.

It’s pretty annoying to be fair. Always seem to get fucked out of the big games on CCCS. Need to get myself on a supporters bus I think as a back up. 

Got a Motherwell semi ticket, but I’d be expecting one for the final if we reach it.

5 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

absolute nonsense. I only got into the semi final due to @RFC RYAN and @Rfc52 .  Load of shite

If you're one of the 600 from last season, and you've paid for a ticket for every round this season, I'd be on the blower to the TO and tweeting the SLO to call him out. Kick up fuck til you get a brief.

You're not the only one so someone at the club is wrong / lying.

7 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Well that's a big fat lie. I'm going to email him now. The ticket office told me yesterday that each game is a fresh ballot.

They are all lying bastards, they can't get a story straight between them. Useless. I'm the first to admit there's no way of keeping everyone happy but just lying and making up statements as they go along isn't the way to go either. There's little trust between the club and your average fan with a brain as it is.

Also, anyone waiting to hear I'd check your e-mails again as I've just found out 5 minutes ago I've got 2 from guys who give me all their away's - I don't know if they got the e-mails the other day and that's them just seen them or if they have sent our new e-mails because the 2 guys of mine are usually on the ball and have e-mail's sent straight to their phones so I'm sure they would have both said right away the other day. Or maybe they've been busy but worth checking just incase.