Semi final ballot

hampden86

7 hours ago, jintybear said:

I never missed any payments or games. I even went to the friendlies. I got a reply from the SLO:

"I don't have access direct to check your supporter files but you have to have attended all non-ST competitive fixtures for both seasons, have missed out from the ballot last season to be in the 600 and be on the semi-finals and finals CCCS.

I appreciate that there are many variations and quirks that mean that some supporters slip through the cracks (a change of ST seat/ Rangers number is something I am going to ask the ticket centre)

But the TO staff you spoke to were likely giving the standard info as that is the case for most draws but not semi-final and finals.  Apologies for the confusion."

I have replied and told him that I haven' missed any games. So I'll wait and see what he says.

They're fucking at it 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They're fucking at it 

I think the SLO and the people in the ticket office actually don’t have a clue and they just feel like trying to join the dots and guessing to pass it off as genuine info 

and making themselves look like liars at worst and stupid/wrong at best 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I think the SLO and the people in the ticket office actually don’t have a clue and they just feel like trying to join the dots and guessing to pass it off as genuine info 

I'm Mau mateand don't lnow What A happening but they wanted my pals named fucking cunts 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Emailed earlier to say i qualified for their criteria to get a ticket so i await their response.

Said before, its a lottery and if i dont get drawn thats sound but that walloper needs to cut the bullshit as if hes in the know and making all sorts of statements about who qualifies etc. Just admit its a fuckin lottery 

3 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Emailed earlier to say i qualified for their criteria to get a ticket so i await their response.

Said before, its a lottery and if i dont get drawn thats sound but that walloper needs to cut the bullshit as if hes in the know and making all sorts of statements about who qualifies etc. Just admit its a fuckin lottery 

Yeah just be honest and say look this is how we do it 

like it or lump it 

at least you know the process and can move on 

On 23/03/2018 at 17:05, jintybear said:

I never missed any payments or games. I even went to the friendlies. I got a reply from the SLO:

"I don't have access direct to check your supporter files but you have to have attended all non-ST competitive fixtures for both seasons, have missed out from the ballot last season to be in the 600 and be on the semi-finals and finals CCCS.

I appreciate that there are many variations and quirks that mean that some supporters slip through the cracks (a change of ST seat/ Rangers number is something I am going to ask the ticket centre)

But the TO staff you spoke to were likely giving the standard info as that is the case for most draws but not semi-final and finals.  Apologies for the confusion."

I have replied and told him that I haven' missed any games. So I'll wait and see what he says.

A slip through the cracks he’s only digging a hole for himself. A change in ST seat changes nothing except your seat on their system. I have had my season ticket for years and I didn’t know there was such a thing to change your Rangers number 

I've had another reply from the SLO. See to be honest he seems to be genuinely trying to help me. I've sent him my Rangers number and he's going to get the ticket office to look into my case to see why I haven't had a ticket.

He said he's had it confirmed by the ticket office that moving seats would not have an effect on not being included in the ballot (that doesn't apply to me anyway). 

Anyway fingers crossed he can help me.

On 24/03/2018 at 00:08, Rfc52 said:

That’s a lot of fucking shite. The CCCS should reset every season.

15 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I've had another reply from the SLO. See to be honest he seems to be genuinely trying to help me. I've sent him my Rangers number and he's going to get the ticket office to look into my case to see why I haven't had a ticket.

He said he's had it confirmed by the ticket office that moving seats would not have an effect on not being included in the ballot (that doesn't apply to me anyway). 

Hope you get sorted Jinty

33 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Don't settle for anything less than a brief for the game.

Make him rightly graft for his wages if he's wrong in what he's communicating.

Good luck. 

9 hours ago, Bydo said:

That’s a lot of fucking shite. The CCCS should reset every season.

I think he means for us to have had priority in the ballot this season we would have to have been at all cup games last season and this season. If you were not at all cup games last season you will still be in the ballot this year but not a priority. Which IMO is still rubbish because I think it should be n a competition basis i.e. if you missed a league cup game then you wouldn't get a ticket in any ballot for that one but if you've been to all the Scottish cup fixtures then you should be included in that ballot.

12 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I think he means for us to have had priority in the ballot this season we would have to have been at all cup games last season and this season. If you were not at all cup games last season you will still be in the ballot this year but not a priority. Which IMO is still rubbish because I think it should be n a competition basis i.e. if you missed a league cup game then you wouldn't get a ticket in any ballot for that one but if you've been to all the Scottish cup fixtures then you should be included in that ballot.

I've been to all the home games and semi finals etc last season and this season and didn't get a ticket for the semi final. But as I previously posted it's the first one I've not got so I don't suppose I can complain. Good luck with getting a ticket. 

3 hours ago, jintybear said:

I think he means for us to have had priority in the ballot this season we would have to have been at all cup games last season and this season.

Yeah I get that mate- I still think though that last year’s games shouldn’t count at all. It’s just not fair! 

7 minutes ago, Waggy1872 said:

Did you say you missed out on ballots last season too? Idiots have probably seen that you weren't at those games and decided you don't make the criteria 

Probably.  Yes we never got any of the OFs at Hampden last season and we didn't miss a game. I was too scared not to go to friendlies either in case we missed out so we didn't miss a home game at all. Maybe it's because I don't go to away games. Goodness knows. Anyway I'm hoping that the SLO will get to the bottom if it.

1 hour ago, westenclosure2008 said:

First time ever not getting a ticket via the CCCS. Been to every Cup game since the scheme started. Absolutely gutted! There seems to be more people I know not get tickets than have actually got a ticket.

You’ve done alright then by the sounds of it and compared to others 

Just now, jintybear said:

Probably.  Yes we never got any of the OFs at Hampden last season and we didn't miss a game. I was too scared not to go to friendlies either in case we missed out so we didn't miss a home game at all. Maybe it's because I don't go to away games. Goodness knows. Anyway I'm hoping that the SLO will get to the bottom if it.

Yeh shocking that you've been made to feel the need to buy for friendlies etc, bigger disgrace that this is all meant to be done with fairness yet you've missed out several times 

1 minute ago, Waggy1872 said:

Yeh shocking that you've been made to feel the need to buy for friendlies etc, bigger disgrace that this is all meant to be done with fairness yet you've missed out several times 

I just get a feeling there was something wrong with my account because when I phoned she said she had to speak to a manager about it, put me on hold, then came back and said everybody was in the ballot.  I said to my husband I wonder if they thought I missed a game last season and I wasn't in the ballot at all. I'm probably reading too much into it and I'll probably never find out anyway.

I think there's others on here in the same boat right enough so the TO have screwed up somewhere. 

7 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Good luck, sounds like you've had an absolute rotten time of it with whatever the system is meant to be