*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Thread*****

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

What stop saying I put my money into the club and when some cunt hat puts fuck all into the club tells me to fuck up about my opinion ?   

Nah not an uber fan but s supporter who puts his money up front unlke some who don't put a penny in but yet try to tell real supporters how our club should be run.  

The club does not run on fresh air you know 

How the fuck do you know he ain't pit anything into the club there is many other ways to do it than a season ticket, what an arrogant cunt you have shown yourself to be

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

We were shite and murty was clueless ??

once again we needed an extra body in midfield 

You mean Miller casually jogging and pointing the finger at cunts like an absolute mongo in front of a 2 man midfield wasn’t enough? Hope we’re ready to be ran over in midfield (again) if we start him next week. Simply cannot start. 

27 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Decent result and a much needed confidence boost for next week. 

Another 90 for Dorrans, 4 forwards scored, McCrorie got 60 as well so couldn’t have gone any better tbh. 

Docherty looked gutted when he went off, not sure what went on there

Docherty was poor and I think he knew he had a bad game. Had a few mistakes just before he was hooked 

Good win with many positives. All 4 forward players scored while we kept a clean sheet at the back.

Lots of players getting some much needed game time ahead of the celtc match too.

Also,I think we need to feed Jamie Murphy with more of the ball, he is a smashing player who can hurt any team in our league. Definitely a key player for us moving forward.

1 minute ago, james_85 said:

Docherty was poor and I think he knew he had a bad game. Had a few mistakes just before he was hooked 

Thought Docherty was average, thought Dorrans was woeful in the first half and then anonymous until we scored the 2nd which sealed the win. 

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

well, we started with 4+ Miller - and still cant control the game in the middle of the park

Miller played the windass roll and the boy deacon dominated the midfield.

we were utter shite until the 2nd goal 

Just now, Goosetav said:

No

Thought so ?we were dominated the whole first half and lucky to go in 1-0 up due to the Warburton style system 

every week we are overran in midfield and nothing is done to remedy this and is fucking clueless 

Archived