*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Thread*****

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Miller played the windass roll and the boy deacon dominated the midfield.

we were utter shite until the 2nd goal 

We were ‘shite’ till we went 2-0 up ?? 

Can’t make this stuff up we were SO BAD and yet still Managed  to go 2-0 up before ‘playing’ and winning! :lol: 

59 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

It's 3 pts , more than we have taken from the last 3 games and a much need boost for next week and no injuries as we need every man possible on top of his game. 

Can't disagree with any of that

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Can’t make this stuff up we were SO BAD and yet still Managed  to go 2-0 up before ‘playing’ and winning! :lol: 

You obviously didn’t watch the game we were awfull Dundee far the better side first half.

you would think I would be acceptable to voice concerns rather than pretend that was a great performance.

but why even discuss football with you? You are nothing but a troll 

22 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

well I was totally apathetic to that today but turned into a routine win. That’s the last 2 games where Dorrans has went into no 10 with 15 mins left and looked genuinely class

Exactly.

So he is our Centre Back next week now

31 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yes, simply because we had better player to finish off chances than fucking Dundee, not really that hard to understand, surely? I disagree that Dundee bossed the first half though, thought they bossed it in spells because of their extra man in midfield 

Poor in the first half apart from the Kenny goal, thankfully improved in the second half and won easily in the end. It was obvious watching especially in the first half that we were losing the midfield battle as has happened so much recently, just glad we were not playing a better team or the result could have been different.

Anyway with the results at Hearts and Ross County it has been a much better day than it might have been as far as second place is concerned so that is good.

Not long in,  thought today would be hard with the wee yins first go, couldn't be more wrong,  she absolutely loved it, gave me it tight because we left at 86 mins because it wasn't finished yet, gave me it tight because we missed the last goal, got 2 quid off the wee mad irish guy that sits beside me and had the team on the bus wrapped around her finger within minutes, fucking magic day.

4-0, that will be Murty's starting line up for next few games then.

We were good at times and bad at others. I think a better team would have given us a real tough game today.

However, I liked the pressure up top of chasing the defenders down and forcing the mistake.

2 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

You obviously didn’t watch the game we were awfull Dundee far the better side first half.

you would think I would be acceptable to voice concerns rather than pretend that was a great performance.

but why even discuss football with you? You are nothing but a troll 

Yep some would rather moan about a 4-0 win than support the club or even enjoy what we did right. 

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

Yes, simply because we had better player to finish off chances than fucking Dundee, not really that hard to understand, surely? I disagree that Dundee bossed the first half though, thought they bossed it in spells because of their extra man in midfield 

They bossed it so much we scored. Sure they had some ball but I think they only had one, maybe two shots for all that ‘domination’. 

Archived