*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Thread*****

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the way Murphy goes past players for fun Candias has also put some usful crosses in.  We are looking good for next week after taken 1 from the last 9 pts.  

I think we will give them a game Sunday as we know after the last game that they are there for the taking 

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

This is why I think Morelos to unsettle and work hard and Cummings to put the chances away would be a great partnership but we are never going to see it.

Morelos wants to be the main goal scorer (fair enough) but I feel he would be better as the creator for someone like Cummings

Just now, Copland bear said:

Love the way Murphy goes past players for fun Candias has also put some usful crosses in.  We are looking good for next week after taken 1 from the last 9 pts.  

I think we will give them a game Sunday as we know after the last game that they are there for the taking 

We have been shite today. The scoreline flatters us.  Its fucking dundee we are playing here and if they had decent finishers we would be looking at a draw at best.  Fucking Dundee man. 

Just now, johanhentze said:

I fucking love Candeias... an absolute machine that gives his all for us.

Now that he has finally turned up, the best thing for him was Pedro getting the sack as I thought he was utter shite but the 0-0 game at the piggery he an Tav were outstanding.    As you say he gives his all for the team and has played well today, a very for next Sunday and I would not have said that in October 

Just now, coopscracker said:

We have been shite today. The scoreline flatters us.  Its fucking dundee we are playing here and if they had decent finishers we would be looking at a draw at best.  Fucking Dundee man. 

That drew with celtic in mid-week. 

Archived