tactics for next scum game

starofdavid

3 minutes ago, Cobham said:

Their back 3 shit the bed when put under pressure, we should be closing Ajer, Lustig and especially Boyata down immediately when they have possession, not standing by watching them make an easy pass to Brown in 20 yards of space. It’s infuriating how passive we were. Last old firm game we got some change out of pressing high up the field and playing through the wide players so what do we do this game? Sit back and play Murphy and Candeias further in the pitch. Can’t fathom it out. 

Any team that gets in about them, has a chance, they are dodgy as fuck at the back.

Press then high up the pitch,it doesn’t take a genius to work that out,we did it in the 0-0 game,we did it got 60mins in the 3-2 defeat but for some strange reason Murty or the players decided to stand off then yesterday and let them pass it around with any pressure on them.

The players should take a long hard look at themselves after that pathetic no show.

1 minute ago, StirlingBear72 said:

For all the difference it makes. 

I'd prefer a few changes, give guys the opportunity. To be honest though I doubt I'll even watch it. 

I've said elsewhere that we should sack Halliday and the Tunnel Two for gross misconduct and we should then bring in a couple of youngsters to give them some experience before the end of the season.  Nothing to lose at this stage - Europe would be another embarrassment with this squad.

Don't care what the tactics will be as I have no intention of going, first game I'll have missed against that mob in many a year, hopefully I'll be working and don't even have to watch it on the telly, fucking not paying 50 quid to have my heart ripped out again by a shower of talentless shitebag imposters pretending to be football players. 

38 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

2 goalkeepers, no-one upfront ... pack the 18-yard box and just boot the ball into touch on sight

I still wouldn't feel comfortable with Wes in goals even with another keeper beside him ?. He's the second worst keeper we've ever seen after cammy. 

1 minute ago, broomloanjamie said:

I still wouldn't feel comfortable with Wes in goals even with another keeper beside him ?. He's the second worst keeper we've ever seen after cammy. 

You are lucky you didn't have to put up with Ally Maxwell and his clangers against celtic - he makes Wes look like David De Gea.

2 minutes ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

Exaxctly mate and that's what pisses me off. Motherwell will probably give them a harder game in the final than we did yesterday.

No doubt they will bud, Motherwell won't go into the game believing they are beat before a ball is kicked,like we seem to.

19 minutes ago, Charlie Peace said:

I've said elsewhere that we should sack Halliday and the Tunnel Two for gross misconduct and we should then bring in a couple of youngsters to give them some experience before the end of the season.  Nothing to lose at this stage - Europe would be another embarrassment with this squad.

To sack Docherty and Morelos over a "bust up" isn't for me. I'm comfortable that they were at each others throats after that performance. 

Halliday needs to go because he's not good enough. I agree about Europe though, another thing I used to look forward to that I'm dreading.

3 minutes ago, StirlingBear72 said:

To sack Docherty and Morelos over a "bust up" isn't for me. I'm comfortable that they were at each others throats after that performance. 

Halliday needs to go because he's not good enough. I agree about Europe though, another thing I used to look forward to that I'm dreading.

I'm still looking forward to the European draw and somewhere interesting that we've possibly not been before but that's where it starts and ends for me as let's be honest, the first team who's no more than organised and has a striker who's a half decent finisher will literally dump us out on their arses and I mean a team from a nation like Cyprus, Lithuania, Belarus, Armenia etc.