SACK THE BOARD

Gman36

We are on a fucking shite position right now and clearly the board aren’t cutting it but who is going to come in.

Never ever happen but I’d love Simon Jordan to take us over. Every time so listen to him speak he comes across as a shrewd business man who knows football, has passion for the game, intelligent and can handle himself in boardroom fights. Wishful thinking.

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

We are on a fucking shite position right now and clearly the bored aren’t cutting it but who is going to come in.

Never ever happen but I’d love Simon Jordan to take us over. Every time so listen to him speak he comes across as a shrewd business man who knows football, has passion for the game, intelligent and can handle himself in boardroom fights. Wishful thinking.

'The bored'.  Sums them up perfectly.

38 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well you can’t sack the major shareholders they are here to stay. 

But you can restructure the board with people who know what they are doing, and get a proper CEO in. 

Who can reconstruct the board, the people already on the board or some powerless protest group.

It changed at the time of JG by the only way it can, fans voted with their feet, in those days boardroom shenanigans were none of our business but we knew how to get a managerial change.

Good to see the King lovers still trotting out excuses.  I suppose the embarrassment of all the things coming that a blind man could see happen leaves them no option.  Captain mendacious and his hired storm troopers have ensured we are toxic so he's untouchable.  So he may be crap but he's a genius .  And best of all some still q up to feltch him.  

Just give him the money.  Chat fucking Chung.  

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Even removing him from the Chairman role (be it formally / informally  and permanently/temporarily) would help. A buyer for his share holding and another guarantor for the shortfall he's pledged are another matter.

A buyer may (just maybe) be waiting on King being removed to make his/her move - I doubt it, so it's a chance you take - removing him may backfire.

I cannot get my head round the fact that our board are just sitting back NOT looking for investors, they are all reasonably wealthy business men who know a bit about investment, it's actually in their interest to seek investment and make us attractive. 

Which is why I really do believe there is nothing actually out there. 

5 minutes ago, backup said:

Who can reconstruct the board, the people already on the board or some powerless protest group.

It changed at the time of JG by the only way it can, fans voted with their feet, in those days boardroom shenanigans were none of our business but we knew how to get a managerial change.

Make it uncomfortable enough for them and they will find a reason for a board reshuffle, of course you have the problem that they will decide what that board will look like so we could be in a Catch 22. 

8 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Ha ha - i know what you mean. She was browsing my search history the other night which was rammed with xhamster pages and she turned round and said" have you been on that forum again?" 

Fuck is my wife browsing your history for. ??

7 minutes ago, Bertent said:

Good to see the King lovers still trotting out excuses.  I suppose the embarrassment of all the things coming that a blind man could see happen leaves them no option.  Captain mendacious and his hired storm troopers have ensured we are toxic so he's untouchable.  So he may be crap but he's a genious.  And best of all some still q up to feltch him.  

Just give him the money.  Chat fucking Chung.  

He’s a genious right enough. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Make it uncomfortable enough for them and they will find a reason for a board reshuffle, of course you have the problem that they will decide what that board will look like so we could be in a Catch 22. 

So in the world where straw clutching is not an option we are stuck with what and who we have, until they decide to change it.

Of course 1872 could call an EGM and set the cat amongst the pigeons, I can't help but think they are simply board shills though.

We cannot sack the board and anyone who might invest will not do so with King in place IMO, but we need to put pressure on King and hope he looks for a buyer for his shares.

Surely after Sunday we are not going to just say fuck it we cannot do anything about the pathetic performance of this board, the only thing that will have any affect on them is personal ridicule, the only time they have come out and defended the club is if one of them has been attacked on some way. 

I hope fans let them know at every opertunity they are not fit for purpose. 

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

A buyer may (just maybe) be waiting on King being removed to make his/her move - I doubt it, so it's a chance you take - removing him may backfire.

I cannot get my head round the fact that our board are just sitting back NOT looking for investors, they are all reasonably wealthy business men who know a bit about investment, it's actually in their interest to seek investment and make us attractive. 

Which is why I really do believe there is nothing actually out there. 

Exactly.

Forcing King's removal may backfire spectacularly, unless someone is prepared to buy him out by agreement.

Once he completes this forthcoming share offer, in theory he could end up owning over 50% and then there is no removing him ever and literally accountable to no one, not that he already is.

We also don't know what this boards plans for the business are and with their decision making you fucking do wonder what they are all about and where the fick they are taking us.

4 minutes ago, backup said:

So in the world where straw clutching is not an option we are stuck with what and who we have, until they decide to change it.

Of course 1872 could call an EGM and set the cat amongst the pigeons, I can't help but think they are simply board shills though.

That’s never happening with 1872, so unless we get an offer from right out of left field then it’s up to the current shareholders to get their act together

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That’s never happening with 1872, so unless we get an offer from right out of left field then it’s up to the current shareholders to get their act together

It is however the only real option fans with shareholdings have, does 1872 represent fans ?

8 minutes ago, backup said:

I suggested the same on FF - post chopped and banned :sarcasm:

Two years after a meeting with Robertson where he stated that he couldn't answer questions about promises made by King - we're still waiting for them to chase it up. More chance of me winning this Fridays euromillions than those spineless bastards calling for an EGM.

Fuck me, they haven't even had the balls to call out the board publicly after Sunday and the managerial situation (amongst other issues) - instead reverting to sending their members some mealy-mouthed pish in an email.

Maybe James Blair is on holiday and they're waiting on him to draft an acceptable statement.

38 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

We are on a fucking shite position right now and clearly the board aren’t cutting it but who is going to come in.

He has a soft spot for us