• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

our problems are all over the park, in the dugout and in the board room

aye but play morelos who is completely impotent and threatless against the scum

grow a brain

Aye, no shit, sherlock.

:lol: Someone's got their nick nacks stuck in their crack again. Morelos would improve things marginally IMO (did you see how I said sarcastically 'a few seconds'?). If you canny handle someone having that opinion without becoming a gurning wee bitch maybe you should switch off and go for a lie down.

I'd take a Morelos over a Windass in a contest like this. Sorry if that upsets you.

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Dropping Morelos working well eh ffs madness only one who gives them any trouble 

He would have made no difference mate as our midfield are on their holidays  and our defence don’t know how to pass Long balls to feet or chest height 

Just now, Inigo said:

Aye, no shit, sherlock.

:lol: Someone's got their nick nacks stuck in their crack again. Morelos would improve things marginally IMO (did you see how I said sarcastically 'a few seconds'?). If you canny handle someone having that opinion without becoming a gurning wee bitch maybe you should switch off and go for a lie down.

I'd take a Morelos over a Windass in a contest like this. Sorry if that upsets you.

you have a very high opinion of the effect of your posts :lol:

Just now, Billythebear77 said:

He shouldn’t be playing up front on his own mate.....any cunt apart from murty can see that 

Well he shouldn't be fucking playing then should he?

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Thinking of putting bargain hunt on. This is shocking. Even my daughter has said im not my usual.embarrassing self because I'm not shouting my usual obscenities at the TV

I already have, next goal is the decider for me - then Escape to the Country will be on as I finish my carry out.

1 minute ago, sairheid_bear said:

They've turned up with purpose - they have something to play for and win. We've just come along hoping to avoid being embarassed by the margin.

Fucking dismal.

We have our pride and dignity to play for but these muppets don’t know the meaning.

Archived