**the official taigs v Rangers match thread**

ready1873

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, piperpete said:

He would have made no difference mate as our midfield are on their holidays  and our defence don’t know how to pass Long balls to feet or chest height 

He’s offer more than Cummings mate especially after the yellow the change at ht is a no brainer for me 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Windass shat out that 50-50 wae broon that's the difference 

Spot on, it’s not just windass and it’s every fucking time we play them, they want it more until we sort that and get players who’ll give everything we’ll never beat them.

Just now, DBBTB said:

I’m no Murty fan but people were criticising him for not starting Cummings in the last league game against them and now he’s being criticised for starting him in this one :lol: 

Morelos is a better lone striker IMO but he's been average for a good wee while now. Cummings is a better finisher IMO. It's a catch 22. Morelos is more likely to create or get a chance but he's also more likely to miss IMO. Cummins is more likely to score but less likely to get the chance to miss! The obvious solution would be to try both together but whether that would work i have no idea! You could argue we would expose ourselves but the reality is whether we have 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 in the middle we still get overran!

Playing as a lone striker is a tough gig, not many strikers can do it, and do it well, especially away to them. You don't get much of the ball or support and it's so easy to look poor and get frustrated. 

Archived