Club statement

Bydo

Just now, Walter-of-Smith said:

They were always wankers as a support but shite mooth has made them extra odious. 

If I ever cross him i'll lay the nut in him mate.

I work in Lurgan and if I ever have that misfortune I will bury the cunt 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

If I ever cross him i'll lay the nut in him mate.

I work in Lurgan and if I ever have that misfortune I will bury the cunt 

I sleep better at night knowing there's good cunts like yerself out there keeping order:tu::UK:

Good statement, but, it’s a pity it wasn’t proof read for minor details, such as the actual date of the game.

FFS no wonder we are seen as a laughing stock when our very own hierarchy don’t even know what day we play a particular game.

Heads will roll fellow bears, heads will roll

5 hours ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Never cut the scums allocation , cutting ours , n if it's back to normal for their opponents the week after , they should be hauled over the coals n fined big time (like that's gonna be happening) 

£700,000 is why it won’t get cut 

8 hours ago, The Godfather said:

We will see if they act on it.

It's only words after all 

Lots of cynicism around the Board via this statement. 

However, the fans (and groups) should get active here. I would suggest waiting till there’s a meaningless fixture against them eg maybe the next season (or two) post split fixture. They’ll come out begging us to fill the stand behind the goal as usual but we boycott the hell hole!!! 

Nice to see someone at the clubs grown a backbone, lets just hope they follow it through. If they try to increase our allocation next time their own junkie fans are staying away we must refuse. Scottish clubs are quick to take our money when they want it then take the piss out of us after, time to start hitting them where it hurts and cutting off the blue pound as much as we can!

32 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Lots of cynicism around the Board via this statement. 

However, the fans (and groups) should get active here. I would suggest waiting till there’s a meaningless fixture against them eg maybe the next season (or two) post split fixture. They’ll come out begging us to fill the stand behind the goal as usual but we boycott the hell hole!!! 

This game is meaningless. 

9 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Mmnn. I would have penned something more along the lines of:

Listen ya dirty spoon burning, bead rattlin Fenian bastards. Stick yer tickets right up yer well drilled arsehole.

Yours in Football, Department of Diplomacy, Rangers FC.

I prefer your statement.

8 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Think that would be the only way to do it, we can't cut theirs.

I'm not sure I follow - absolutely exhausted so it's my fault.

Are we saying that we CAN'T deny Hibs tickets for their next visit to Ibrox - rules are rules?  Or that we should just say 'no thanks' to an offer of tickets for the next game at ER?

3 minutes ago, Charlie Peace said:

I'm not sure I follow - absolutely exhausted so it's my fault.

Are we saying that we CAN'T deny Hibs tickets for their next visit to Ibrox - rules are rules?  Or that we should just say 'no thanks' to an offer of tickets for the next game at ER?

I think we give them the minimum allowed for Ibrox, and it would be good if we told them to shove the allocation for ER, won't happen though.

10 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Rangers notes Hibernian’s decision to cut our supporters’ ticket allocation for the final match of the Scottish Premiership season at Easter Road on Saturday, May 13.

First and foremost Rangers hopes the safety of our fans, who will now be in only one section of the South Stand rather than filling it completely, will not be compromised by this decision, which beggars belief.

This is the least Rangers expects for supporters who have repeatedly proven themselves to be the most loyal in the country by selling out away ticketing allocations at opposition stadiums for years.

This was evident as we rose through the divisions when clubs the length and breadth of the country, including Hibernian, benefitted financially from the presence of our fans.

Rangers will of course bear in mind Hibernian’s decision when considering ticketing arrangements for future matches – both home and away – against this particular club.

:mutley: