AHEAD OF THE CURVE

MattyBlue

1 hour ago, MattyBlue said:

I truly hope this quote sends all bears over the edge and we start to take action

I'd love to see that wrinkly old bastard AJ's head and neck ahead of the curve of a noose hanging. 

Curves go down as well as up.  Maybe he meant the Club is ahead of an accelerated decline..........with King, the Directors, the DOF and Murty all vying to see which of them can get us even further ahead of a downward curve.  

Even by him using the term 'ahead of the curve' shows why everything about this board is wrong. 

Yes it is a business and when they talk amongst themselves behind closed doors by all means use the jargon and phraseology. But when addressing the fans and media, they should talk in our terms. We are fans, it is to us you should be appealing, and we want to hear things in footballing terms not business terms.

And for him to think that our position at the moment and the turmoil in the club is anything other than attrocious shows just how deluded and out of touch with us fans they all are!

I have never felt so much disgust towards my own club in all my years supporting the Rangers. They have broken me this season I have never seen a Rangers team capitulate the way I have these fucking imposters in not just the tarrier games but also letting themselves be bullied against the likes of Kilmarnock , Hamilton dundee, the list goes on. fucking sick of the lot of them and as for that clown murty and the board well I just can't see an end to the hurt and embarrassment anytime soon. Gutted