**OFFICIAL SHEEP V Rangers THREAD**

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Should do, mate?

Then it comes down to which round we enter at - pro’s & con’s to both.

I suspect we might make more dosh for a 1st round entry, but 2nd allows SG more time to get his squad together.

An extra game is extra cash and we should be able to get by the first few rounds (I know, I know) effectively a few competitive pre season games. 

The interest in SG first game for us will be huge and could make us a few quid 

Just now, Bears r us said:

It will indeed, but we really need to bite the bullet and get rid of players who are out on loan and not playing at the moment, and IMO many who are playing. Not easy but I think some money will have to be allocated to releasing players who are no use to us.

I'm available for any free taxi trips to any of Scotlands airports ?

17 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

That's pretty stupid, even by your standards. 

He's a donkey. He behaves like a donkey and strikes like a donkey.

Dynamo the magician couldn't turn that into a player, but he is far from being alone.

He racked up numbers of goals against bigger dross than he is. Fucking ten million, not one cunt will come near for him even for free. He'll have over inflated wage demands for the legend in his own mind that he is and we're stuck with it.

Just now, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

No so sure ,think Motherwell will set right about them n sneak it .BELIEVE 

The first hard challenge Motherwell put in, the ref will book their player and nullify that part of their game, which is the only good part to be honest. 

Brenda will be bleating for protection for his players on the lead up to the final. 

No way will craig thomson upset his beloved tims ffs 

21 minutes ago, HG5 said:

I suppose there’s 2nd to play for, for what it’s worth.

Same with ‘why play Bates, cos he’s away in the summer?’

0-0 v Killie, without him - that’s why.

I get that if goss was playing well every week but in truth he hasn't......I don't think he will contribute anything to getting us 2nd

4 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

An extra game is extra cash and we should be able to get by the first few rounds (I know, I know) effectively a few competitive pre season games. 

The interest in SG first game for us will be huge and could make us a few quid 

That’s my take on it, mate!

Then again, what do I know??

15 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I'm hoping that Hearts beat Hibs tomorrow and take the edge off them a bit for Sunday.

No doubt popcorn teeth will have a moan about the Tynecastle grass as well.

3 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

The first hard challenge Motherwell put in, the ref will book their player and nullify that part of their game, which is the only good part to be honest. 

Brenda will be bleating for protection for his players on the lead up to the final. 

Is thomson the ref .didny know that. So scrub my other post then 

2 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Astonishing Motherwell have not made an official complain about that after the league cup final sham 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

I get that if goss was playing well every week but in truth he hasn't......I don't think he will contribute anything to getting us 2nd

Oh, I know - that one where Tav slipped him the free kick!!!

Then again, he was possibly lucky to be on, after that tackle in the 1st half, where he didn’t even get booked!

Was just trying to look at it through the eyes of the guys entrusted with getting us a good end to the season.

It would be easy to say ‘he’s away in 2 games, he’s dead to me’ and play the future - but who can say if JN’s future is the same as SG’s?

Also, get an injury or two &, suddenly, we’re relying on these guys who WE think should be cast off!

One of the headaches of having a big squad, full of loads of guys who can’t properly push for a 1st team slot.

4 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Aye 

apparently his last game as a ref so a few pens for the tims easy

Motherwell would be as well forfeiting the match and get a 3-0 defeat out of it 

1 hour ago, Bears&Reds said:

Thanks goodness we only have 90 minutes more of this pish to watch this season. Normally i can't stand the close season but this year it will be a relief not to have to watch that crap week in week out. Gerrard has some job on his hands making a team out of that squad with only a piddly £6 million budget to fix it.

Who has said he has 6 million to spend?

get clued up before you start spouting absolute pish guess work 

13 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

I agree with all that

Still dreaming that Motherwell will pull it off though.

4 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

Who has said he has 6 million to spend?

get clued up before you starting spouting absolute pish guess work 

You mean he hasn’t even got £6m????

?

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I would dream of being busy on this mission . 24/ 7 Flat out even .:lol:

I could cover the North of England - a couple of them come from not far away from me!

Just now, Johnny Dangerously said:

I agree with all that

Still dreaming that Motherwell will pull it off though.

Of course mate, but it is so obvious it will happen. The week leading up to it will all be about poor celtic players are scared about getting injured as Motherwell are too physical etc etc 

first hard tackle, first yellow card, thomson warns the Motherwell players to stop it, Motherwell are feart to make a tackle and lose their entire way of playing 

20 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

You can be sure that will all happen unfortunately. :angrywillie:

10 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Of course mate, but it is so obvious it will happen. The week leading up to it will all be about poor celtic players are scared about getting injured as Motherwell are too physical etc etc 

first hard tackle, first yellow card, thomson warns the Motherwell players to stop it, Motherwell are feart to make a tackle and lose their entire way of playing 

It’s not pretty but, if they can repeat their semi-final performance v sheep, I do like the way they go about their business!

Must be murder to play against!

Archived