**OFFICIAL SHEEP V Rangers THREAD**

1 minute ago, BEE said:

The slow death of RFC, anyone cheering at the end of that needs a word with themself.

I think Tav came out after the game and said he was happy with a point, not seen the interview but a few on twitter mentioned it. Disgraceful if he did.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I think Tav came out after the game and said he was happy with a point, not seen the interview but a few on twitter mentioned it. Disgraceful if he did.

Fuck that I’m just in from game, absolutely raging full way home. I can’t believe cunts cheered at the end just shows what we’ve become.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

Fuck that I’m just in from game, absolutely raging full game home. I can’t believe cunts cheered at the end just shows what we’ve become.

The moment we start accepting mediocre results and performances like that is the day the club dies. Hopefully if nothing else Gerrard brings high standards with him that he will expect to have met by the players.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Guys like Tav and Morelos are both a disgrace 

I thought Morelos held it up well today, given the fact he’s not bothered to learn a word of the queens I’m assuming that’s what you’re referring to?

3 hours ago, Siwel said:

He did 

He is an older head in amongst new players and young boys 

They look up to him

He is setting our standard 

And anyone watching football ,,that actually watches footballers in other leagues and other games will tell how weak as piss a defender and captain we have at our club 

If he is captain of Rangers next season ,we deserve every single thing we get 

He will have a little spell when he will shine 

And then we might hit some big game traffic and he resort to the type we have seen these last 4/5 years 

Depessing as fuck watching the guy be our captain and so called leader 

He must be the biggest pussy in a tackle we have ever had as our captain 

Can't think of any others 

Even Craig Paterson could tackle 

3 hours ago, BEE said:

Fuck that I’m just in from game, absolutely raging full way home. I can’t believe cunts cheered at the end just shows what we’ve become.

Fuck knows what there was to cheer about watching that horror show of football 

The quality on show was horrific in every part

We had a decent attack where we had 2 players miss hitting their shots with fresh air attempts  in the space of seconds .It was abysmal 

We are continually signing utter garbage to  play for Rangers 

Fuck knows when we are going to get back to the Rangers we once knew and loved watching 

A definite game of two halves. 

Can anyone tell me the point of playing one man up on his own in a must win game?  Straight from the Craig Levein Guide To Tactics. 

Second half was better when they realised the folly of the first. 

Still all over the place like headless chickens but pressured and got a goal. 

We won't beat Hivs like that. We will need to be at them for the whole game, up the tempo and don't give them any time on the ball. I just don't think the players are good enough or care enough to do that. 

1 hour ago, Guardian said:

A definite game of two halves. 

Can anyone tell me the point of playing one man up on his own in a must win game?  Straight from the Craig Levein Guide To Tactics. 

Second half was better when they realised the folly of the first. 

Still all over the place like headless chickens but pressured and got a goal. 

We won't beat Hivs like that. We will need to be at them for the whole game, up the tempo and don't give them any time on the ball. I just don't think the players are good enough or care enough to do that. 

Was more a must not lose game. 

Assuming the filth beat the sheep, we only need a point at hivs. 

2 hours ago, backup said:

A poor excuse for a game of professional football. the sheep were every bit as bad 22 players with all the skill of a tottie on show.

Absolutely. We obviously tend to focus on ourselves but Aberdeen are fucking awful too. 

Scottish football is abysmal 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye mate. Rest of them came over but he walked right towards the tunnel. 

Guys a fucking dick, should get a translator in to tell him that the cunts in the stands pay his wages and he should look like he wants to be here.

19 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Guys a fucking dick, should get a translator in to tell him that the cunts in the stands pay his wages and he should look like he wants to be here.

I get his demeanour makes him look huffy and doesn’t want to be here but he could at least clap the fans which would go a long way in bursting those rumours

10 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Was more a must not lose game. 

Assuming the filth beat the sheep, we only need a point at hivs. 

This is one time I wouldn't assume the scum will beat the sheep, and getting a point against the spoonburners won't be easy either. Much as I hate to admit it, Lemon has put a fire in them that we are badly missing.

Archived