**OFFICIAL SHEEP V Rangers THREAD**

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

normally a lot of fishing from you but thats right on the money, reckon JN told them at the half to cool it, or in Gerrard parlance "calm down". 

A talk an absolute power of shite normally mate but around game time it’s always serious 

6 minutes ago, Rangers#1 said:

Didn't have a lot to do but thought Jak Alnwick looked pretty solid.

Aye I've been quiet happy with him.

Wes is too fucking erratic for my liking.

Alnwick at least doesny fuck about wi it.

passmarks for Morelos, MCcrorie ,Bates and Halliday! Thought Morelos was a handful and a great outlet in the second half. ironically we thought we were getting a MCcosit he does his best work away from the box. Scored 18 and miases 40 sitters! His all round game is more mature beyond hes years. hes 21 and will improve! 

5 minutes ago, kanjo said:

I'd keep Alnwick and sell Fod tbh.  I don't want McGregor back but I am resigned to it happening and if it's a contest between the two then Fod is the one to go.

oh i thought that was just paper talk tbh, what if SG doesn't fancy him?

Listening to the BBC after match comment, they all  agree Rangers played well  :confused:

I agree Jimmy Nic worked a wee bit of magic at half time and well done to him but for them to say we played well ?

Of course I suppose it makes the sheep performance look better if we played well.

1 minute ago, Jakes Pal said:

Do not think that many will disagree with you. Sadly our finishing position is now out of our control. We are relying on The Filth to beat the Sheep whilst hoping we win at Hibs.

Not quite. Finishing second is out of our control. Finishing at least 3rd (which is the most important thing right now) is. I'm not sure celtic will try their hardest against Aberdeen, but they won't just lie down either. Here's hoping Hearts do us a favour tomorrow and take the Hibs out of the equation.

oh i thought that was just paper talk tbh, what if SF doesn't fancy him?

Not sure what all the ins and outs of the deal are but just reading Twitter there and he's allegedly signing tomorrow.  Not best pleased with it as I say but if the choice for another GK comes down to Alwnick or Fod then the easy decision is to sell Fod.  More value and Alwnick has a chance to establish himself in the same way Alexander did.

Opinion of course !

the way we retreat back into our shells after a team scores against us is indicative of the issues we have I reckon we've more of a confidence problem as much as a lack of talent and a decent manager, ie a manager who can instill confidence will improve us, we started well and the build up to the Alfred's chance was very good, but we shrank back after the pen, improvement in the second half but not enough. hoping that the jambo's can do us a turn tomorrow and the tarriers play an honest game v the sheep but cant really see us getting a win v hivs tbh.

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Cummings came on and the game changed but never done anything, Murphy was good when he was played centrally though

Might be worth playing him there as we have no one at CAM and hes just doubled up on or bullied out wide, wouldn't buy either, so average

4 minutes ago, billythebear1986 said:

passmarks for Morelos, MCcrorie ,Bates and Halliday! Thought Morelos was a handful and a great outlet in the second half. ironically we thought we were getting a MCcosit he does his best work away from the box. Scored 18 and miases 40 sitters! His all round game is more mature beyond hes years. hes 21 and will improve! 

:rofl:

Ross McCrorie is a shining light in a very poor side, confidence is totally gone from this team, Tavs pathetic free kick proved that, our decision making is fuckin woeful, I would honestly keep McCrorie and Murphy and clear the rest out, Halliday is a woefull footballer, surely we have better in the youths, can't wait for this season to finish , same as last season, utter pish. 

16 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

McCrorie was excellent.

Murphy and Candeias missing when it matters again.

Morelos works hard and is a pest but at no point do you think he’s going to score..

McCrorie wasn't imo. He struggles to control a pass but his strength is moving forward and being strong on the ball. Losses it too easily though but he does have that 100% Rangers effort. He's still young and there are obvious signs that in a better side he will improve.

this "race for 2nd"" is a load of pish as well. who really cares? its all faux prestige. Even the money on offer from 2nd /3rd/4th is relatively negligible. If it wasn't simply for getting one over on us Aberdeen and Hibs could carve this up and be on easy street.

I actually think that about Cummings

Aye you could be on to something. 

I don't think we have experimented enough with our attacking players. Our substitutions are void of any fucking imagination at all.

We are up to our eyes in issues, right across the park but for me we were better than them (reflective of how shit they are) and were robbed by a ref again.  

Some task ahead of us, when King says six players I hope that’s just the defence he’s talking about. 

8 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Do not think that many will disagree with you. Sadly our finishing position is now out of our control. We are relying on The Filth to beat the Sheep whilst hoping we win at Hibs.

Unless hibs win 10-0 tomorrow a draw on Sunday will do it if Aberdeen lose.

Archived