PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

Iron Proddy

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

@The Godfather how realistic is ibrox likely to look on this? I've seen some.created by users from.a few years back and they look superb. I've also played at camp nou in last one and wasn't really impressed.

Any changes in stadiums planned this time round?

It will look superb in cut scenes but when playing you don't really notice the stadium being ibrox or whatever from the camera angle. 

They scan the stadiums all over so it will look the business 

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Played a few games, still plays a lot like last year's so far but maybe need give it more time. Seems faster 

Good, I know people think it seems more arcadey but personally I felt the passing was too slow last year

13 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Played a few games, still plays a lot like last year's so far but maybe need give it more time. Seems faster 

game looks amazing on the pro with 4K & HDR however i agree.  i played a couple of quick online matches and you still get the usual spamming of the 1-2 pass etc.  speed of players seems to be noticable as well for me so cue the spamming of through balls.  only good thing is the final game will be nothing like the demo as it has been for a few years now so cant really judge the game on the demo

27 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

game looks amazing on the pro with 4K & HDR however i agree.  i played a couple of quick online matches and you still get the usual spamming of the 1-2 pass etc.  speed of players seems to be noticable as well for me so cue the spamming of through balls.  only good thing is the final game will be nothing like the demo as it has been for a few years now so cant really judge the game on the demo

It's also only 2 1/2 minutes a half instead of the usual 5.

Baws

Just now, The Godfather said:

It's also only 2 1/2 minutes a half instead of the usual 5.

Baws

didnt feel like that with the couple of games i played.  i only played the online game not the vs com tho.  will need to check that out

7 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

i hate vs com.  even last years game on legendary was too easy to an extent.  at least online, for me, you get some unpredictable games one way or another

I just find it light years behind any other online game, Konami are brutal that way. Loading times, lag, catch up, spamming...it's horrendous.

I only play it offline and FIFA online. PES should have sliders like FIFA does to tweak the difficulty in all areas.

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I just find it light years behind any other online game, Konami are brutal that way. Loading times, lag, catch up, spamming...it's horrendous.

I only play it offline and FIFA online. PES should have sliders like FIFA does to tweak the difficulty in all areas.

ive not played fifa online since 14 and that was only due to no next gen pes at the time.  cheating for me in any online game is rife however i got fed up with the amount of children playing fifa and it got to the stage it was unplayable for me.  the fact my then 13 year old son ripped the pish out of me for playing a kiddies game online was enough.  even now my middle son aged 11 wont play fifa as in his its its made by children for children.  however that doesnt take away the fact if people want to cheat at pes they can.  thankfully pes has the block option to save u playing them more than once.  

however pes nowadays is literally the only online game i play due to the amount of guys either cheating or looking to exploit like fuck.  sad part is my 11 year old son showed me how to do the disconnect glitch in fifa and the void game glitch in pes and its really so simple its no wonder so many weans do it.  more so fifa but as my son pointed out when he has the chance to get free fifa packs with, im sure he said, almost guaranteed weekly in forms etc then it makes no sense but to cheat to get them

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

ive not played fifa online since 14 and that was only due to no next gen pes at the time.  cheating for me in any online game is rife however i got fed up with the amount of children playing fifa and it got to the stage it was unplayable for me.  the fact my then 13 year old son ripped the pish out of me for playing a kiddies game online was enough.  even now my middle son aged 11 wont play fifa as in his its its made by children for children.  however that doesnt take away the fact if people want to cheat at pes they can.  thankfully pes has the block option to save u playing them more than once.  

however pes nowadays is literally the only online game i play due to the amount of guys either cheating or looking to exploit like fuck.  sad part is my 11 year old son showed me how to do the disconnect glitch in fifa and the void game glitch in pes and its really so simple its no wonder so many weans do it.  more so fifa but as my son pointed out when he has the chance to get free fifa packs with, im sure he said, almost guaranteed weekly in forms etc then it makes no sense but to cheat to get them

Wish you could search bt age group and let the bairms lag and disconnect till their hearts content.

Btw this demo is pish. Clunky as fuck in turning, the skills almost always dont come off, lots of spamming the 1 2, the pace is pedestrian, high pressing is rewarded too much. Konami are thieving bastards. 

13 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Wish you could search bt age group and let the bairms lag and disconnect till their hearts content.

Btw this demo is pish. Clunky as fuck in turning, the skills almost always dont come off, lots of spamming the 1 2, the pace is pedestrian, high pressing is rewarded too much. Konami are thieving bastards. 

Can u download this on the uk store yet?

20 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

skills is literally something i never use in the game.  i literally just use pass and shoot along with run faster.  the high press being op this year is due to liverpools relative success last season.  last years game possession play was rewarded to an extent but after the world cup im expecting counter football to be the game winner this year.

pace is dependant on each person i guess. guarantee if i played a friendly, even in 18 u will get a far quicker gameplay feel than u would most other players

Archived