PES 2019 to include fully licensed Scottish Premier League

Iron Proddy

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's meant to be absolutely superb, gameplay wise this year 

According to me???  If its normal pes fans could be good news but if its the youtubers would avoid every thing they say as its the same old konami script they read from

44 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Was the record reporters who played it mate. Was on their live link today 

It's won sports game of the year at E3 or Gamescon for like 5 years running. I find folk who play it one off find it amazing because it's different to FIFA and looks superb. The longer you play it though you find the flaws like keepers, AI and so on.

20 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's won sports game of the year at E3 or Gamescon for like 5 years running. I find folk who play it one off find it amazing because it's different to FIFA and looks superb. The longer you play it though you find the flaws like keepers, AI and so on.

You were saying the other day about downloading all the stadiums and shit on to a usb for ps4 mate. Will that just be one link for it all, or is it a hassle?

16 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

You were saying the other day about downloading all the stadiums and shit on to a usb for ps4 mate. Will that just be one link for it all, or is it a hassle?

You can't get the stadiums anymore mate as they removed the stadium editor mode.

3 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Just download file and put it on the usb then transfer to PS4 in PES 

It will sound a hassle but it's simple really, some YouTube guides on it too so will be shooty in. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Just download file and put it on the usb then transfer to PS4 in PES 

It will sound a hassle but it's simple really, some YouTube guides on it too so will be shooty in. 

I should manage that!

Cheers mate. 

On 02/08/2018 at 17:26, The Godfather said:

tbh they say that every year mate.

They tweak it every year, nothing major just enough to improve the game.  Had FIFA on ps1 and was pish, had it on the original Xbox and hardly played it( because to PES at the time on the Xbox) again utter pish and hardly played it.

I can honestly say I don't get the hype over FIFA? Maybe I'm  just too loyal too one brand or can't be arsed learning the new buttons but I have always played pro evo as it was called back in the day ( Hate this PES pish) and FIFA was really aimed at the school kids at the time and now those kids are in their late 30's

2 hours ago, Copland bear said:

They tweak it every year, nothing major just enough to improve the game.  Had FIFA on ps1 and was pish, had it on the original Xbox and hardly played it( because to PES at the time on the Xbox) again utter pish and hardly played it.

I can honestly say I don't get the hype over FIFA? Maybe I'm  just too loyal too one brand or can't be arsed learning the new buttons but I have always played pro evo as it was called back in the day ( Hate this PES pish) and FIFA was really aimed at the school kids at the time and now those kids are in their late 30's

I think both have been poor for ages tbh.

PES is too arcade like, full of ridiculous back heels and shite keepers and AI. It looks the part and get's some things right but for me it's ridiculously poor in AI.

FIFA has stagnated since 14 due to not having a relative rival and is poor In about every aspect other than content and game modes.

The only reason I am looking forward to PES is Ibrox and us having face scans and realistic authenticity. I know the gameplay will be wank as always but FIFA is the same and I'd rather play a meh football game at Ibrox than play one not at Ibrox.

I was PES daft from ISS on the PS1 till PES 6, after that the game turned to baws and has never returned to that level IMO. Still bought every PES since 98 like a tit mind you

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I think both have been poor for ages tbh.

PES is too arcade like, full of ridiculous back heels and shite keepers and AI. It looks the part and get's some things right but for me it's ridiculously poor in AI.

FIFA has stagnated since 14 due to not having a relative rival and is poor In about every aspect other than content and game modes.

The only reason I am looking forward to PES is Ibrox and us having face scans and realistic authenticity. I know the gameplay will be wank as always but FIFA is the same and I'd rather play a meh football game at Ibrox than play one not at Ibrox.

I was PES daft from ISS on the PS1 till PES 6, after that the game turned to baws and has never returned to that level IMO. Still bought every PES since 98 like a tit mind you

I buy it every year, for years the changes where minimal, i.e. One year it would be fast the next year slow it down.  The game has raised the bar since the new platform and it is also harder to score this year ( well it is for me),  Sometimes their wee goalie is like the flying pig but the game play is superb.

But playing and beating the bheasts at Ibrox on it will be hard to top, well technically beating them at the beggerdome would be better ?.

This is gonna blow all pro evo games out the water.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Trailer released of us playing them. Looks fucking superb 

Where did you see this mate? They've been relatively slow with content reveal for us and them I think, in contrast to other partner clubs they've announced. 

3 minutes ago, JM1872 said:

Where did you see this mate? They've been relatively slow with content reveal for us and them I think, in contrast to other partner clubs they've announced. 

It's on the sun website mate 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It's on the sun website mate 

Cheers man. Looks good, will look even better in the proper stadiums and when actually playing it. Sometimes trailers don't do games the justice they should.

Archived