Scummy piece of filth Davie Cooper song

Smile

Just now, pcbear said:

I forgot that one, the guy before mentioned Doyle and Wilson having songs sung about them when they died I remember Doyles but nothing about Wilson.

I don't remember one about Wilson himself but there was something sung about his mother, cant remember it though.

16 minutes ago, pcbear said:

I thought I knew the full songbook, I can not remember any song about Paul Wilson apart from "Wilsons a darkie" during the game.

Yeah that one with a few variations, was accepted at the time, but quite rightly totally unacceptable now. 

So in my lifetime in football I've seen racism towards random players mostly disappear, sectarianism against specific players disappear, xenophobia become extinct and am about to see homophobia disappear from football in Britain. Huge steps forward. 

Tragedy that at the same time Scottish cultural hatred of fellow Scots has stepped backward due to the influence of left wing politics, the media and political bigots.

3 hours ago, Blue72 said:

don’t like the song but we all get carried away and we have similar 

not sure who the tame celtic fan they’ve interviewed is 

he’s like no celtic fan I’ve met 

It was probably MOH.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I don't understand people that get themselves into a rage over stuff like this. 

"I'd love to punch his cunt in"

No you wouldn't. Simmer down.

Pretty sure A LOT on here would confront the cunt if saw this going on / probably say something worse about one of theirs.

25 minutes ago, BEE said:

Pretty sure A LOT on here would confront the cunt if saw this going on / probably say something worse about one of theirs.

That's the thing though, they wouldn't see it going on. It happens when there's nobody around hence why they need to film it on their phones and upload it to social media for anyone to know it's even happened.

It's attention seeking and the folk getting all angry about it are just giving the reaction that the video was made for in the first place :lol:

37 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

That's the thing though, they wouldn't see it going on. It happens when there's nobody around hence why they need to film it on their phones and upload it to social media for anyone to know it's even happened.

It's attention seeking and the folk getting all angry about it are just giving the reaction that the video was made for in the first place :lol:

I’ve seen cunts in town singing the Lee Rigby song and it’s kicked off, also seen it the other way.