Family Stand juniors will not be able to upgrade

jintybear

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

That's what I think I would pay the extra £100 to be honest then the club isn't losing anything. Hopefully they'll reconsider and the wean can have first refusal on his seat 

It seems only common sense for the existing ticket holders to get first refusal , but unfortunately that's not been much in evidence when it comes to our ticket office .

4 hours ago, jintybear said:

I posted this in the beggars topic but in case anyone who has tickets in the BR miss it.

I phoned the ticket office to see how much it would be to upgrade my grandsons ST in the BR now that the scum are not getting the full stand. I was told that he would not be able to do this.

It looks like the weans tickets will go on general sale to folk who buy game by game. I'm raging because why shouldn't he get to go to these games? I've emailed the SLO to ask him to pass on my disgust to the board and remind them that the juniors are the club's future generation of supporters.

That does not sound fair at all. Snider !

To good to be true the club or ticket office could make this a smooth transitions with out some kind of fucking escapade  , I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous in my life , fair chance none of the adults will go either now coz they won’t go without the kids 

18 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Taig games will be on general sale?

They're discussing it but it looks like it because even of they do decide to let children in the BR have first refusal on their seat not everyone will want to pay £100 extra for the two extra games so in that case then they would go on general sale.

4 hours ago, mcneil.x said:

My mum phoned the helpline today with the same query with my nephews season tickets in the BR and was told nothing had been decided as yet and to keep an eye on the club's website for anymore information on this. Think it's a bit rotten if they don't the ticket now they are available!

Somebody else would have phoned and be told the kids can upgrade no problem , you could phone that place ten times with the same question and not get the same answer twice 

5 hours ago, jintybear said:

That's what i said. I would be willing to pay the £100 extra for them which would take his ST price up to £160. I personally that the CR juvenile price and the BR juvenile price should be the same. She said it's under discussion what they will be doing about the kids seats but they will not be offering an upgrade to the kids STs. I'm raging. I'm still down for a move but I've not heard anything about that yet either so it looks as though the wean will be missing out for these games again this season.

Been out most of the day Jinty so just seen your post, I hope you can get it sorted either where you are or with a move, which now would obviously be the least best option for you all. :thumbup:

6 hours ago, jintybear said:

That's what i said. I would be willing to pay the £100 extra for them which would take his ST price up to £160. I personally that the CR juvenile price and the BR juvenile price should be the same. She said it's under discussion what they will be doing about the kids seats but they will not be offering an upgrade to the kids STs. I'm raging. I'm still down for a move but I've not heard anything about that yet either so it looks as though the wean will be missing out for these games again this season.

Thought that'd be something they'd think about before going ahead with this sort of thing, or even announcing it, this board baffles me sometimes.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

They're discussing it but it looks like it because even of they do decide to let children in the BR have first refusal on their seat not everyone will want to pay £100 extra for the two extra games so in that case then they would go on general sale.

They’ll be nowhere near general sale 

Don't see why a kids ST cannot be used for the OF games and add a reward bonus. Check how long they have had the ST (surely even we have records, but with dinky who knows) and reduce the cost of a full price ticket for the kid for every year they have held a ticket. Bloody hell they probably get mum and dad to buy them shit in food places every game.

Okay a cut off point could be a dispute, 16 or 18, personally I would say 16 max and take it off the OF ticket for loyalty. You get to sit in your seat with your family and will cost the club a hell of a lot less with a goodwill gesture that the fans would appreciate whilst we still nurture our up and coming generation. Worst case scenario is someone who has had a ST since the day they were born (if set at 16 years of age) would get the ticket for £33 (ticket price of £49 assumed here, if £50 then add a pound), not bad in my view.

For those not used to the figures or too pissed then it would go something like;

1 year member of Junior season ticket holder £1 off

2 year member of Junior season ticket holder £2 off

Continue the obvious trend there.

Just thought of a bump in the road in that peoples circumstances change and maybe one year they can't buy the same ST for the bairn, surely we can keep the details and work out the numbers and ignore those years they could not attend.

8 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Don't see why a kids ST cannot be used for the OF games and add a reward bonus. Check how long they have had the ST (surely even we have records, but with dinky who knows) and reduce the cost of a full price ticket for the kid for every year they have held a ticket. Bloody hell they probably get mum and dad to buy them shit in food places every game.

Okay a cut off point could be a dispute, 16 or 18, personally I would say 16 max and take it off the OF ticket for loyalty. You get to sit in your seat with your family and will cost the club a hell of a lot less with a goodwill gesture that the fans would appreciate whilst we still nurture our up and coming generation. Worst case scenario is someone who has had a ST since the day they were born (if set at 16 years of age) would get the ticket for £33 (ticket price of £49 assumed here, if £50 then add a pound), not bad in my view.

For those not used to the figures or too pissed then it would go something like;

1 year member of Junior season ticket holder £1 off

2 year member of Junior season ticket holder £2 off

Continue the obvious trend there.

Just thought of a bump in the road in that peoples circumstances change and maybe one year they can't buy the same ST for the bairn, surely we can keep the details and work out the numbers and ignore those years they could not attend.

Far too much sense in that post for our club to pull it off, sadly.

37 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So a juvenile gets a ticket anywhere else in the ground included in his ST but not in the family section. 

Surely ta Christ somebody in the ticket office has made a fuck up, that makes no sense what so ever. 

It’s been like that for ages as Family stand is in Broomy Rear. There is not enough seats to accommodate everyone in that stand to relocate when we gave the Tarriers 7,000 tickets. Folk knew about it before buying them. That obviously might change now we have papped them in corner. 

2 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

It’s been like that for ages as Family stand is in Broomy Rear. There is not enough seats to accommodate everyone in that stand to relocate when we gave the Tarriers 7,000 tickets. Folk knew about it before buying them. That obviously might change now we have papped them in corner. 

The OP just phoned up after the decision to move the scum. 

It should be a given that any juvenile is treated the same way as the rest of the juveniles in the ground. 

48 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So a juvenile gets a ticket anywhere else in the ground included in his ST but not in the family section. 

Surely ta Christ somebody in the ticket office has made a fuck up, that makes no sense what so ever. 

That's what I'm hoping. I've emailed the club for clarification so I'll let you know what reply I get.

5 minutes ago, jintybear said:

That's what I'm hoping. I've emailed the club for clarification so I'll let you know what reply I get.

Got to be a fuck up Jinty. 

As others have said you phones the ticket office 10 times you will get 10 different answers. 

10 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

When we renewed our STs we knew he wouldn't get the celtic games and myself and my husband paid the extra £100 to include them on our STs. As the weak doesn't have the option we asked to move somewhere else in the stadium so we could get these games for him. We are still down for a move. When the news came out that they would no longer get the full of the Broomloan stand I wrongly assumed that we would be able to pay extra and upgrade the weans ticket and we would not have to move after all.

I phoned to ask about upgrading the weans ticket to include they games now that we won't have to move to accommodate them. I was told that this was not possible. I asked why and she said she was just passing on what she had been told. I asked if he would have first refusal of the seat when the scum are coming to ibrox and she said it was still under discussion about what would be happening with the juvenile seats but she said that as of today (yesterday) juveniles were not able to upgrade to get their own seat for these games. I told her that I thought it was disgraceful, although I acknowledged that it as not her fault.