1st of June approaches

backup

Last season was rotten but alot of MSM seem to be deliberately over looking the fact the gap in terms of points has closed.

Instead they are saying on rhe pitch its as wide as ever.

I strongly disagree with that you can't close a gap by 20+points but the gap on the park remains the same.

It is never unrealistic to expect Rangers to win the title but right now I'll take winning games consistently and see what happens. 

I was very optimistic when SG was unveiled because I assumed it meant better players coming in. I'm losing my faith on that now, but there's plenty of time for pleasant surprises. Re the gap: they utterly annihilated us in those 2 games, and I see no reason that will change without us having 5 or 6 improvements in the first team. We were a pretty good team on our day, but the lack of consistency killed us. 

If good players aren't brought in I'm thinking the whole thing is just hype and we're very unlikely to challenge. 

33 minutes ago, bennybongo said:

I was very optimistic when SG was unveiled because I assumed it meant better players coming in. I'm losing my faith on that now, but there's plenty of time for pleasant surprises. Re the gap: they utterly annihilated us in those 2 games, and I see no reason that will change without us having 5 or 6 improvements in the first team. We were a pretty good team on our day, but the lack of consistency killed us. 

If good players aren't brought in I'm thinking the whole thing is just hype and we're very unlikely to challenge. 

Lay aff the umbongo

6 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Expecting the quadruple in my first year having a season ticket 

Absolutely.

But in all seriousness like yourself I travel for the game (living in Manchester at the moment.) Obviously its a good excuse to come up and meet the boys but it gets heavy depressing and a bit of a chore spending all that money and time to see gutless performances. 

14 minutes ago, cp9 said:

Absolutely.

But in all seriousness like yourself I travel for the game (living in Manchester at the moment.) Obviously its a good excuse to come up and meet the boys but it gets heavy depressing and a bit of a chore spending all that money and time to see gutless performances. 

Aye but the quadruple will fix that mate 

13 hours ago, bennybongo said:

I'm starting to think the same way now sadly 

Too much time without any football plays on your mind 

The players bought or even linked wth, isn't going to be anywhere near good enough

I cringe, when I see bears adamant we have closed the gap.

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Gonna fuck up and get off this forum ya bog trodden bead rattling mickey bastard. 

The feeble minded weren't long in appearing, such a lack of reality involved with these types.

32 minutes ago, backup said:

The feeble minded won't like that app

If you are English 

No bear gives a fuck what you think 

The human piece of excrement is worthy of only complete ridicule and hate from every bear 

I would stick you and Queers in with a contained cubicle of anthrax