Hummel gear RFC crest

boyd09

On 17/06/2018 at 10:30, boyd09 said:

So far all the new hummel training kits i quiet like ,however what have they done to our crest at the bottom of the F there seems to be a fault its never been like that before 

Anyone else notice this ?

150618_training_ryan_hardie_02.jpg

On 17/06/2018 at 10:50, FSM said:

Looks like Mehmet is producing the strips after all.

IMG_0618.thumb.PNG.8bc73c103276d7630cde5b6cbf821c1a.PNG

It is probably a fold in the fabric FFS.

8 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

It is probably a fold in the fabric FFS.

The badge looks like it's pulling the fabric, not sure if it's just this one or on all, but I think these have been churned out quick style rather than being the finished article.

See Docherty mentioning the players were tired last season after only a ten day break.  

Strikes me as the wrong tone to be taking from one so new in his Rangers career. What’s he looking for ? the fans to reflect & say oh yeah we should’ve cut you some slack & that actually justifies the woeful performances.  

Wee insight into the teams mindset there. 

Worryingly our of touch.  

Oops should’ve been posted in fitness thread ?

I never understand why football clubs don’t release an adult replica shirt without the sponsor on the front. As a man in my early 40’s, football tops are a no no (exceptions for match days), but I would purchase one if it didn’t have the sponsor on the front, as there is no silly big writing to draw the eye to it. 

6 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

I never understand why football clubs don’t release an adult replica shirt without the sponsor on the front. As a man in my early 40’s, football tops are a no no (exceptions for match days), but I would purchase one if it didn’t have the sponsor on the front, as there is no silly big writing to draw the eye to it. 

I'm sure the sponsors would be delighted with such an approach. Great return on their investment...

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'm sure the sponsors would be delighted with such an approach. Great return on their investment...

Would not affect the sponsors at all, because I wouldn’t buy one with a sponsor on. They should make it optional as to whether you want a shirt sponsor on a shirt you buy.

6 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Would not affect the sponsors at all, because I wouldn’t buy one with a sponsor on. They should make it optional as to whether you want a shirt sponsor on a shirt you buy.

You think sponsors want replica tops on sale without their branding? Of course it affects them.

It's also equally bizarre that you would wear a replica top,  but only if it had no sponsor. Damn those companies who put millions into the club, I'll show them eh???

14 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You think sponsors want replica tops on sale without their branding? Of course it affects them.

It's also equally bizarre that you would wear a replica top,  but only if it had no sponsor. Damn those companies who put millions into the club, I'll show them eh???

You’re not quite getting it are you. People should have the choice of a shirt with a sponsor or without. Companies aren’t putting shirt sponsors on so that scallies can’t be seen wearing the top around town, they put it on the shirt so they get media coverage from the team when they are on the box. Can’t say I’ve ever purchesad pint of Carling after seeing a runt with a footy top on nocking around. Can’t say I’ve ever fancied a pint of Carling fullstop. 

The club would sell more shirts if people had the choice to buy with or without a sponsor. So no, I don’t buy your theory that it would affect the shirt sponsor in any capacity.

4 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

You’re not quite getting it are you. People should have the choice of a shirt with a sponsor or without. Companies aren’t putting shirt sponsors on so that scallies can’t be seen wearing the top around town, they put it on the shirt so they get media coverage from the team when they are on the box. Can’t say I’ve ever purchesad pint of Carling after seeing a runt with a footy top on nocking around. Can’t say I’ve ever fancied a pint of Carling fullstop. 

The club would sell more shirts if people had the choice to buy with or without a sponsor. So no, I don’t buy your theory that it would affect the shirt sponsor in any capacity.

Are you trolling or are you really this stupid?

1 minute ago, BarclayClansmen said:

It’s simple. Please explain your position with more detail, and we’ll see who’s “stupid” 

You would be willing to purchase a strip with no sponsors logo. That's not available. Clubs are desperate for increased revenue streams so why is it that none have cottoned on to this wonderful opportunity? 

Fecking hell, it’s like talking to a brick wall ?

It’s so simple I can’t see how it’s going over your head. People like me don’t put our money into buying a shirt, because I don’t like the sponsor on the front. Now, if there was an option of a shirt without a sponsor, that’s £65 of my money going into the club and purchasing a shirt that otherwise wouldn’t be bought. 

Again, the reason companies pay for shirt sponsors is so their brand gets to be seen on the t.v, in the news etc. It’s not so they can have their product associated with fat joe, stretching their brand name across his barrel. 

Without question the club would sell more shirts if the option was there to have no sponsor. And for those that want the sponsor on their shirt, happy days, nothing changes. 

If you don’t get it, I really can’t help you. 

3 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

It’s so simple I can’t see how it’s going over your head. People like me don’t put our money into buying a shirt, because I don’t like the sponsor on the front. Now, if there was an option of a shirt without a sponsor, that’s £65 of my money going into the club and purchasing a shirt that otherwise wouldn’t be bought. 

Again, the reason companies pay for shirt sponsors is so their brand gets to be seen on the t.v, in the news etc. It’s not so they can have their product associated with fat joe, stretching their brand name across his barrel. 

Without question the club would sell more shirts if the option was there to have no sponsor. And for those that want the sponsor on their shirt, happy days, nothing changes. 

If shirts without sponsors started selling well the sponsors would offer us less money. Answer his question, if its such a good idea then why do no clubs do it?

12 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

I’m not sure you understand what the shirt sponsor is for. And I’m not sure why you think a deal would be brokered to give the shirt sponsor a portion of profit from the shirt manufacturer. The sponsor doesn’t receive unit sales from shirt sales. 

I’m not sure you understand what the quote button is for. Sponsors pay to have their name on the shirts, and yes that includes "fat joe" on the street or some fud like Justin Bieber on social media. It all counts. 

I didn't say the shirt sponsor receives a portion of profit from sales either.

They do indeed pay to have their logo on the shirt. We agree on something. They don’t make the shirt, they don’t receive income of shirt sales. They receive advertisement through media and association with the club, that’s what they pay their money for. 

‘I’m in a minority that wants a shirt without a sponsor, my money is here waiting if the club want it. If not it’s a missed opportunity as I’m sure there are thousands who would buy one still. If I were not such a fat c*nt, I’d buy a kids top as they don’t have the sponsor on. 

14 minutes ago, BarclayClansmen said:

Oh I get it.

I get that clubs are contracted to put the logos on strips as part of their sponsorship deals. And if they didn't they'd be in breach of contract if not agreed with sponsor, or earn substantially less If it was pre agreed.

Now clubs want to maximise income so I'm pretty sure if they could counter any revenue reduction by selling non logo strips then they would. They don't. None do.

You say you don't understand why this is the case. It's basic, simple, straightforward. That you can't get your head round that is bizarre. Stupid even...