Louden Loyal RSC

1 hour ago, Eck_54 said:

I'm against it and 90% are, but a certain poster on here has a different agenda altogether, I fucking can't stand shit stirrers amongst our own. Aye debate it, that's normal but a fucking clown spouting pish is not on. 

What is your debate you fucking clown?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, thebooler said:

To be honest, I’d find it strange if Marshall was able to recruit a “friend” who was willing to come on here and post such provocative stuff, given his obvious unpopularity among the support at this time.

Based on the above, you could be right.

But would he run the risk of being found out, considering the trouble he’s already caused for his son?

I don’t know.

You must have posted something in the past that's pissed him off. No idea why you're getting grief on this thread. 

I seem to remember Robert Marshall being an aggressive poster. 

10 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

You must have posted something in the past that's pissed him off. No idea why you're getting grief on this thread. 

I seem to remember Robert Marshall being an aggressive poster. 

Na mate. He’s been put up tae this by Father Marshall, if it’s no the Father himself.

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

113 posts in 7 years. Beggar like imo. From grangemouth Booler if you have pals there.

Think he's gone to 9pm mass...

Defo not a beggar mate. 

Think it's Father Marshall. 

24 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

113 posts in 7 years. Beggar like imo. From grangemouth Booler if you have pals there.

Think he's gone to 9pm mass...

Last posted six years ago and suddenly turns up in this thread (almost six years to the day) insinuating all sorts and calling out Booler.

Never has been the sharpest tool in the box ?

2 hours ago, Eck_54 said:

So much for a fanbase that's united.

Most of you hate Dave King, aye the man who saved us. Fucking unreal. Get behind the team, and forget all the past shite. 

I'll be in the Grapes anytime someone wants a discussion. 

:lol: Dave King the man who saved us ... fuck me ... same way McCoist saved us too ... I love it when people say united fanbase and stuff but purposely ignore the pish Marshall has posted that caused the unrest in the first place.

United fanbase, that Marshall wants to divide by fucking supporters buses over in the first instance and then wanting to be elitest with the thousand pound bounty so only the rich can attend away games - is that your idea of unity? ... of course he could have been trolling with the lot of it which is fine, but trolling doesn't unite anyone either - the sheer definition of it is to annoy and get people upset/angry/focused on something petty or non-existent. 

Log out ya pish flap

21 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Haw you. Get back the the Board room section, @Real Ranger has replied to your informative post..

Ah fuck it, he hasn't.. 

Funnily enough, he also chose to reply ignore another informative post yesterday;

Last page ^^^

Very selective is the Real Ranger in his replies ?

3 hours ago, Eck_54 said:

I'm against it and 90% are, but a certain poster on here has a different agenda altogether, I fucking can't stand shit stirrers amongst our own. Aye debate it, that's normal but a fucking clown spouting pish is not on. 

Well stop spouting pish then.

2 hours ago, Eck_54 said:

Listen I know and everybody knows FF and RM are always divided on opinions, that's just the way it is. The end goal here is we get title nbr 55. 

We all want the same lets get together and unite. 

FFS the media are doing their best just now to fuck it up. Get a grip fellow Bears and unite.  

Can we build bridges too? Ahhh go on, since the hair left we have not been able to build enough bridges.

32 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Funnily enough, he also chose to reply ignore another informative post yesterday;

Last page ^^^

Very selective is the Real Ranger in his replies ?

120 days for a reply is it not.

Archived