Emmanuel Eboue arrested for Arson

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No, they can use the images they own for free. Other ones will be paid for through external companies like Getty, SNS, etc.

So what about the photos they take off Facebook etc... Who do they pay for them?

And its in the publics interest, so no company that owns any picture of him would have the balls to try and sue some tiny Glasgow newspaper over using it. 

45 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

A picture of a guy in an Rangers top from swapping shirts in a friendly (who he never played for) yet there’s countless pics of him in the teams he played for Ivory Coast, Beveren, Galatasaray etc that they’ve chose not to use, all because it’s a criminal story. That’s fucking outrageous and ye would like to think Rangers are challenging they cunts. Fucking tramp bastards surely there are no Rangers fans who still buy this shitroll?

DF30EF48-0B54-48F4-B5CF-4A6C03DAF7D0.png

Ask Dude . He has all the excuses mate

Just now, The Dude said:

Owned by Reach. Im not saying there aren’t more. I’m saying that is one that they already own. 

If you (or anyone else) is willing to pay my day rate then I’ll happily not work for them, but if you aren’t then I could really give a fuck less ?

Aye cause there definitely will be more, but they stick a picture off him wearing a Rangers top after a pre season friendly to suit there negative biased against our club

Just now, Rfc52 said:

He's known as an arsenal player Ffs.

Emanuel eboue has absolutely fuck all to do with Rangers 

Its a photo ffs. Is there any reference to Rangers in the story? If there was you’d have a point it was deliberately done to smear us given the tenuous link but with images (and discovering how atrocious even some of the bigger ones can be) it’s a non-issue for me. I’m sure this has came up before with another story in a different paper before and it was the exact same. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Its a photo ffs. Is there any reference to Rangers in the story? If there was you’d have a point it was deliberately done to smear us given the tenuous link but with images (and discovering how atrocious even some of the bigger ones can be) it’s a non-issue for me. I’m sure this has came up before with another story in a different paper before and it was the exact same. 

‘Us’ fuckoff man Rangers fan my hole.

3 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

So what about the photos they take off Facebook etc... Who do they pay for them?

And its in the publics interest, so no company that owns any picture of him would have the balls to try and sue some tiny Glasgow newspaper over using it. 

Nobody. They provide credit to Facebook as is allowed under their media usage policy. That’s why it will almost always come as an embedded post (like Instagram and Twitter usually) or with a copyright notice (like Facebook).

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Another story but the same paper.

2 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

That’s a fukkin riddy of a post....he played for arsenal ffs.....

Played for a load of other teams too. They could have used those images or ones of him not in football kit. Could even just use a generic picture of a fire if you wanted. Loads and loads of different options they could have gone with. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Played for a load of other teams too. They could have used those images or ones of him not in football kit. Could even just use a generic picture of a fire if you wanted. Loads and loads of different options they could have gone with. 

Is that supposed to help defend the fact that they used a picture of him in a Rangers top? Cause it doesn’t it makes it worse if anything.

Just now, broomloanjamie said:

That picture isn’t even in the first 4 pages of him on google images when you type his name in. They’ve done some serious search mission to find that. 

They wouldn’t be using google images to find it.