Greg Docherty to go out on loan

islandblue

750K ?

As suggested by someone else in transfer forum, it’s going to take us 3 windows to rebuild the squad and get rid of the dross. Halliday and Docherty being in squads and getting minutes is terrifying. What has Gerrard ever seen from either to suggest they are even close to our level I do not know.

3 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

750K ?

As suggested by someone else in transfer forum, it’s going to take us 3 windows to rebuild the squad and get rid of the dross. Halliday and Docherty being in squads and getting minutes is terrifying. What has Gerrard ever seen from either to suggest they are even close to our level I do not know.

Have you ever thought that getting them involved in squads puts then In the shop window, making it more attractive to other clubs? 

Also we are not in a position to ostracise players to the stands wasting good money, really every body counts so if they are here we need to make use to the best we can.

10 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

750K ?

So Docherty is dross who will not improve with proper coaching. 

4 hours ago, They Gnu said:

So Docherty is dross who will not improve with proper coaching. 

Gerrard has had a look at him for the past two months and make him available for loan, opting for an unknown youngster from a mid table French side.

I’d expect  Docherty to be loaned out and then sold to that team at the end of the season.  

11 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Gerrard has had a look at him for the past two months and make him available for loan, opting for an unknown youngster from a mid table French side.

I’d expect  Docherty to be loaned out and then sold to that team at the end of the season.  

Maybe next seasons manager will want to keep him.