Osijek player says we were lucky

31 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Home game is going to be a tough one.  This tie isn't even close to being over.

yup..they have fuk all to lose

and we can be a tad nervous at home,early goal for us is vital ...if it stays 1-0 for long the more nervous our fans,sorry our players,will get 

17 hours ago, adam2102 said:

Is it just me that thought we were a tad lucky?  Good performance from us but if Milic was on form I’d have been pleased with a point 

We could have said the same about our chances missed against shkupi at ibrox if we didn’t get through the tie but goals win games not the chances you missed

if morelos or windass we’re on firm we’d have won at least 4-0

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

Home game is going to be a tough one.  This tie isn't even close to being over.

If history is anything to go by, then you could be spot-on, mate, In their last 14 European away games since season 2000, there have only been 2 games where they failed to score at least once.

27 minutes ago, billym27 said:

the better team. how come they didn't win then? ah the luck excuse...got it.

we better pump this lot again at ibrox.

Nothing new it happens.

Rangers left Edinburgh wondering just how they fell to defeat, their first away from Ibrox this season. The defending champions had been utterly dominant in the early stages, with the Hearts goalkeeper Marian Kello keeping his side in the game. As the Rangers substitute Nikica Jelavic blasted a volley off the crossbar – the ball broke down and not quite over the line – with four minutes to play, the visitors knew this wasn't their day. Hearts have moved to within two points of yesterday's opponents, although Rangers have a game in hand.

The Ibrox club's manager, Walter Smith, was miffed more than annoyed. "It's not often that we play as well as we did today," he said. "It is frustrating when you dominate a game and end up losing it. In the first-half, particularly, I thought we were excellent. I don't think our goalkeeper had a save to make, it's not often you come here and say that."

1 hour ago, backup said:

Nothing new it happens.

Rangers left Edinburgh wondering just how they fell to defeat, their first away from Ibrox this season. The defending champions had been utterly dominant in the early stages, with the Hearts goalkeeper Marian Kello keeping his side in the game. As the Rangers substitute Nikica Jelavic blasted a volley off the crossbar – the ball broke down and not quite over the line – with four minutes to play, the visitors knew this wasn't their day. Hearts have moved to within two points of yesterday's opponents, although Rangers have a game in hand.

The Ibrox club's manager, Walter Smith, was miffed more than annoyed. "It's not often that we play as well as we did today," he said. "It is frustrating when you dominate a game and end up losing it. In the first-half, particularly, I thought we were excellent. I don't think our goalkeeper had a save to make, it's not often you come here and say that."

Where does he say that Hearts were lucky?

36 minutes ago, backup said:

Why would he.

You were replying to someone who said “ah the  luck excuse...got it”. 

You then said it’s nothing new, and quoted an article of Walter where he doesn’t use the luck excuse. 

12 minutes ago, OhW said:

You were replying to someone who said “ah the  luck excuse...got it”. 

You then said it’s nothing new, and quoted an article of Walter where he doesn’t use the luck excuse. 

No, I was as WS did, point out that the team with most of the game  ie on top don't always win, not rocket science and nothing to do with luck or any other sort of excuse.

He's  just a sore loser. Rangers get better and stronger with every game.

They had home advantage and still lost. They will lose much heavier at Ibrox.

Then he tell how we got lucky a second time as he watches us playing in the next round.

He's a kuglavrecica  (croation for bawbag)