We didn’t deserve that

scottyc06

42 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

It's going to get lost in amongst all the other shite but I thought we were excellent today

If folk can’t see that was an excellent performance against the odds then they know hee haw about playing football.

We showed character in abundance, got stuck in and bossed the game for its majority.

Everytime the ball got behind our full backs Goldson or Katic was right behind to mop up.

It is the best we have defended (as a team) in YEARS  and a late late equaliser should not take anything away from that team performance today. 

If it were us who had equalised we would all be wanking ourselves into a stupor with delight.

Either way, we would still have ended up with a point.

52 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Bad defending / one mistake at the end fuckin cost us.

The attacking players aren't good enough and we don't have depth of quality up front with too many players playing the same weak game, that was a pish Aberdeen side, even with 10 men we should have beaten them. Injuries and suspensions and we won't have a attack.

1 hour ago, The No.9 said:

You’ll get stick for that but you aren’t wrong , defending like that in the last 5 and not finishing chances is the reason we won’t be winning any trophies yet again unless Gerrard can get it sorted out or buy better players.

Spot on.

The reason we didn’t win that game (apart from the sending off) was that we didn’t kill the game off when we had the chance(s).

The defence can’t do it all on their own.

We need a greater curring edge.

Gerrard has said as much in his recent interviews so hopefully there is something happening in the background.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Booting a player isn't as bad as throwing a ball at one? OK.

None of that is more a red than kicking a player off the ball. 

If it was an Aberdeen player would he have walked ? He would not have even been bloody booked.  Watch the barges exoecially the second one and watch where the cunts elbow is, If anything the Aberdeen player should have walked as he illegally impeded Morelos twice and the second one could be seen as reckless and dangerous but the lineman misses all of that sees a flick from Morelos with no contact and he decides he must walk? 

Rangers should see the cunt running the line gets demoted into the lower leagues where he might but I doubt it find his level. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

If it was an Aberdeen player would he have walked ? He would not have even been bloody booked.  Watch the barges exoecially the second one and watch where the cunts elbow is, If anything the Aberdeen player should have walked as he illegally impeded Morelos twice and the second one could be seen as reckless and dangerous but the lineman misses all of that see a flick from Morelos wit no contact and he decides he was walk.

Rangers should see the cunt running the line gets demoted into the lower leagues where he might but I doubt it find his level. 

Dunno. Might have. Like I say, don't think it's a good example of bias. Far from it. It was two barges that should have been Fred kicks, and a kick out. Morelos should walk, the sheep shouldn't. Booking absolute max.

2 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Blame morelos for that he is an utter clown.

Happens every game every week in every league. Someone has a wee petulant flick. Not too many get red card. Stupid yes, do a Neymar, yes, but to blame Morelos is a bit over the top. It’s a passionate game. He just needs to learn to channel his emotion to a dive. Oh but, then he would be hounded out of Scottish football for being a cheat. We don’t have any of them in the Scottish game. Do we???

53 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Dunno. Might have. Like I say, don't think it's a good example of bias. Far from it. It was two barges that should have been Fred kicks, and a kick out. Morelos should walk, the sheep shouldn't. Booking absolute max.

53 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Have read a few of your posts this evening and thot you were just taking the piss. However I now believe you are believing what you say. I think you are wrong mate and should really look at what is happening. A few decisions were unforgivable and will cost us in the medium term. Tim conspiracy, no, refs hate us, no, we are good for point scoring, yes.

1 minute ago, Domthenbud said:

Have read a few of your posts this evening and thot you were just taking the piss. However I now believe you are believing what you say. I think you are wrong mate and should really look at what is happening. A few decisions were unforgivable and will cost us in the medium term. Tim conspiracy, no, refs hate us, no, we are good for point scoring, yes.

So I have to pull the party line on every decision and every game to be able to accept there's an overall issue, do I? 

I'd rather judge every decision individually for myself whilst having an opinion in whether there's an overall issue. 

You're forming conclusions on my view on ongoing issues with refs from my view on specific incidents tonight, and that alone. That isn't wise. 

17 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Happens every game every week in every league. Someone has a wee petulant flick. Not too many get red card. Stupid yes, do a Neymar, yes, but to blame Morelos is a bit over the top. It’s a passionate game. He just needs to learn to channel his emotion to a dive. Oh but, then he would be hounded out of Scottish football for being a cheat. We don’t have any of them in the Scottish game. Do we???

The manager was strong in his word yesterday at his press conference that the players must keep the head at pittodrie and he flicks out 10 mins in.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

So I have to pull the party line on every decision and every game to be able to accept there's an overall issue, do I? 

I'd rather judge every decision individually for myself whilst having an opinion in whether there's an overall issue. 

You're forming conclusions on my view on ongoing issues with refs from my view on specific incidents tonight, and that alone. That isn't wise. 

I think I finally got to grips with your final paragraph and would say again that I think you are wrong in your opinions. But that is what forums are about and I respect your opinions but don’t agree.

13 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

The manager was strong in his word yesterday at his press conference that the players must keep the head at pittodrie and he flicks out 10 mins in.

Finding it hard to disagree but just looking for some consistency.

3 hours ago, MasterD said:

We deserved a win.

Apart from the ref I thought the subs were poor choices.

Murphy should’ve came off earlier for Candeias.

McCrorie on for Jack when he went off injured.

Sadiq should’ve came on for Windass for the last 15.

Bad choices contributed to the end result.

You only see what you want to see ?

23 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It must be hard when a defender launches himself twice at you 

if you cant take a bump from a defender's shoulder [aka "launches"] you shouldn't be playing professional football.  Morelos fucked up, even Stevie G will know that.  He has to learn.