Windass

4 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Theres always got to be a scapegoat - as long as he's here it will be Windass. When he's gone it will be sometging else. 

I thought everyone was heroic today 

The point of this thread though is not whether today, or last season, he is good or shite or whatever.

The point is that today he was a silly boy and could easily have reduced us to 9 men early in the second half.

It is even more stupid when the referee has already reduced us to ten for something similar.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The point of this thread though is not whether today, or last season, he is good or shite or whatever.

The point is that today he was a silly boy and could easily have reduced us to 9 men early in the second half.

It is even more stupid when the referee has already reduced us to ten for something similar.

Well, i think the ref's performance, the transformation of our team and performances like Jack and Flanagan are better threads tbh 

But you rip away ?

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

The captain

Fair enough at the goal, his fault. 

Windass not squaring it, and trying to shoot in a packed box, cost us a possible 2 goal lead. 

Shat it out of a 50/50 with a cunt that had to get rescued from the River Kelvin. 

Trying to have banter during a minutes applause. 

Windass plays for himself, which makes him a bigger shitebag than anyone else on the pitch today imo. 

To talk and grin during the minutes applause to remember someone's life just shows what kind of person he is, he has no class and should never be at Rangers,  to kick out when he saw his team mate get sent off for the same thing also tells me he has no brain,  he is not what we need if we are to try and get ahead of the scum,  decision making is shite, I would be delighted if we sell him.

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Well, i think the ref's performance, the transformation of our team and performances like Jack and Flanagan are better threads tbh 

But you rip away ?

Well ok. I’ll go post in the ref thread then that I can’t believe Windass also gave him an opportunity to send him off.

20 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’m a wee bitch that pays the wee shitebag scum bags wages. 

If your customers in work who pay the company and in turn pay your wages, were to shout abuse at you would you stand there and take it time and time again without any retaliation?

Genuine question btw.

I used to work in retail and now and again there would be customers with that 'i pay your wages' attitude. They were quuckly told to fuck off.

Fuck taking that like a wee cow.

1 minute ago, MasterD said:

If your customers in work who pay the company and in turn pay your wages, were to shout abuse at you would you stand there and take it time and time again without any retaliation?

Genuine question btw.

I used to work in retail and now and again there would be customers with that 'i pay your wages' attitude. They were quuckly told to fuck off.

Fuck taking that like a wee cow.

Actually a completely different situation and to answer your question, I work for one of the big energy companies and if I was to go into a customers house and give them abuse back, chances are I’d get disciplined.  

37 minutes ago, GT66 said:

Fair enough at the goal, his fault. 

Windass not squaring it, and trying to shoot in a packed box, cost us a possible 2 goal lead. 

Shat it out of a 50/50 with a cunt that had to get rescued from the River Kelvin. 

Trying to have banter during a minutes applause. 

Windass plays for himself, which makes him a bigger shitebag than anyone else on the pitch today imo. 

Two points there have no relevance

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

His histrionics when trying to get Ball sent off were nothing short of embarrassing.

Leave that sort of stuff to the manks.

Bollocks. He was quite clearly held back and was fully entitled to claim a pen and red card. Fuck all to do with Tim histrionics and was not embarrassing. I think the days of, the refs will see it ok, are well gone. Fight fire with fucking fire.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Two points there have no relevance

What about the one that does? 

The point about him trying to shoot through cunts, rather than set it up does hold a bit of relevance. He thinks he can get away with shitting out of challenges if he scores a goal or two. 

He would be a good player for us if he knew when to pass, reminds me of Sterling for City two seasons ago. 

2 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Bollocks. He was quite clearly held back and was fully entitled to claim a pen and red card. Fuck all to do with Tim histrionics and was not embarrassing. I think the days of, the refs will see it ok, are well gone. Fight fire with fucking fire.

Knowing the way things go for us, he’d get booked for complaining too aggressively.

We’d already lost one guy who failed to keep his cool, we didn’t need another, so I’m calling ‘bollocks’ back to you.

3 minutes ago, GT66 said:

What about the one that does? 

The point about him trying to shoot through cunts, rather than set it up does hold a bit of relevance. He thinks he can get away with shitting out of challenges if he scores a goal or two. 

He would be a good player for us if he knew when to pass, reminds me of Sterling for City two seasons ago. 

Honestly, canny remember seeing it mate, already pointed out that he was a greedy bastard