Windass

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Is a fucking idiot.

After the ref sent Morelos off for nothing he tried to boot one of their players off the ball. 

Has absolutely no brain.

Clocked that myself, think it was when the ball went out of play for a throw? 

Liked how he chased everything today, but that is about all he done. 

Just now, GT66 said:

Clocked that myself, think it was when the ball went out of play for a throw? 

Liked how he chased everything today, but that is about all he done. 

Honestly man it was just mindless. I’m not sure if TV caught it but from where I was he looked to put some effort into it.

Morelos shouldn’t be giving the ref the option but his was a bit harsh. If Windass connected it was a couple of games ban for violent conduct.

Its a mentality thing and if you are going to play for us with the provocation that entails you have to keep a cool head.

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Struggle to see why you’d start a thread having a go at Windass saying he potentially could’ve been sent off when you defend Morelos who actually was sent off for kicking out.

Not defending Morelos.

He have the ref the option but it was soft. Windass one was worse. I’m saying that if the ref has already sent one of our players off why then do you do something like that?

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Honestly man it was just mindless. I’m not sure if TV caught it but from where I was he looked to put some effort into it.

Morelos shouldn’t be giving the ref the option but his was a bit harsh. If Windass connected it was a couple of games ban for violent conduct.

Its a mentality thing and if you are going to play for us with the provocation that entails you have to keep a cool head.

He cares about himself, couldn't give a fuck about Rangers, or the pressure the squad would be under down to 9 men. 

Morelos, as silly as it was, was provoked, Windass wouldn't have had any excuse for that. 

Never saw that but those saying he was the worst player on the park are just flat out wrong. Bad decision no to square it too Arfield but he put in a good shift for the team, like the rest of them. He's still the whipping boy from last season. Murphy's just pish though.