Tam the tadger McManus

falkirkNS

8 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s right.

The shitebag shat out a 50/50 and got a sore one, his payback was from behind as well, the coward.

Hopefully somebody gets him right the next game

If someone is going to “get” stevie May I hope it’s with a power hose and soap the trampy looking bastard. 

10 hours ago, gsa said:

In rugby he'd get a bleaching for a cheap shot like that. Takes a big brave boy to do someone when they're not looking and their eye is on the ball. 

Even in Rugby he'd have been at the very least sinbinned for that if not sent off. But then again Rugby refs aren't bent, well not unless It's Scotland v the kangaroo shaggers.

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

Meh. I'm just the same as I ever was. Only difference is I've recently had opinions on a few challenges a few folk don't like me having. Not enough following the accepted RM view or something.

You don't think it was payback from May? I think there's every chance it was.

There’s something wrong if people don’t see that as his ‘payback’

17 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

Even in Rugby he'd have been at the very least sinbinned for that if not sent off. But then again Rugby refs aren't bent, well not unless It's Scotland v the kangaroo shaggers.

Or Nigel Owens...

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Payback for what exactly? 

Ryan Jack passing the ball?

I sincerely hope our players get payback on Brown for the amount of elbows he landed on our players last season, that'll go down well. 

Not. 

Not to go over the argument about the Jack challenge again, but what's whether he's right to be looking for payback for something got to do with whether he was looking for payback or not?

30 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

I think the implication is that it was fully meritted, which it was not. Nobody has a problem with fair, meaty challenges, but that was snide.

Don't see that implication. 

Yeah, obviously May doesn't think he's been wronged in that challenge where he goes down dramatically holding his leg having been kicked so he would never be looking for payback. May would definitely take our point of view on the challenge, that it was his own fault and he would just have gotten on with things and forgotten about it all.

There's every chance he was out looking for a bit of retribution, whether he was right to be or not.

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, obviously May doesn't think he's been wronged in that challenge where he goes down dramatically holding his leg having been kicked so he would never be looking for payback. May would definitely take our point of view on the challenge, that it was his own fault and he would just have gotten on with things and forgotten about it all.

There's every chance he was out looking for a bit of retribution, whether he was right to be or not.

What does Ryan Jack do wrong there? 

He passes the ball and makes a completely natural movement with his foot and unfortunately May was in the path his foot takes.

May then chooses to wipe out Jack with an elbow to the back of his head in apparent "payback" 

May and Dom Ball should have been sent off in that game along with McKenna for his antics of the ball.

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

He passes the ball and makes a completely natural movement with his foot and unfortunately May was in the path his foot takes.

May then chooses to wipe out Jack with an elbow to the back of his head in apparent "payback" 

May and Dom Ball should have been sent off in that game along with McKenna for his antics of the ball.

Nobody has said Jack done anything wrong.

McKenna shouldn’t have been sent off either

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I've just answered this in the post you quoted. Whether or not Jack actually was wrong is irrelevant. Whether May might feel wronged is relevant.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Nobody has said Jack done anything wrong.

McKenna shouldn’t have been sent off either

Indigo is going on about payback if you deserve payback then you've done something wrong also Jack got sent off.

McKenna should have been sent off for two off the ball deliberate barges. 

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Indigo is going on about payback if you deserve payback then you've done something wrong also Jack got sent off.

McKenna should have been sent off for two off the ball deliberate barges. 

It was payback.

Game is finished if you think that’s a red, happens virtually every game 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

It was payback.

Game is finished if you think that’s a red, happens virtually every game 

It was a disgraceful cowardly challenge from behind.

It was off the ball and that isn't allowed therefore a red card. 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

That May might feel wronged from that incident? You can't see that Stevie May might feel wronged?

How can he? it was an accident. Jack didnt go out to hurt May he played a pass.