Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Back up is still making a cunt of this hours later!!! 

He’s so contrary he ends up arguing against his own point half the time or changes the subject and just throws out an insult.

Such a tiresome poster. 

1 hour ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Andy Gray says he doesn’t rate him and I’m the same breath says he hasn’t even scored against them yet. It’s as good as saying it. Same as your posts. 

Don't be facetious. 

Andy Gray saying a lot just now

Love the wee man and will be gutted when he eventually does go but there is something about him and the rest of the team.

I dont know if it's a culture thing or not but when he scores it's like he doesn't want to celebrate with the rest of the team. Then you look at the celebrations around Defoe's goal and its night and day. I was also watching Kent's highlights during the week and everytime someone else scored he looked genuinely pissed off. Maybe that's what makes him the striker he is but I think something isn't sitting right with him. 

Hopefully he stays for 55 as he will be hard to replace but he is a right wee moaney fucker. 

10 minutes ago, Finny said:

Love the wee man and will be gutted when he eventually does go but there is something about him and the rest of the team.

I dont know if it's a culture thing or not but when he scores it's like he doesn't want to celebrate with the rest of the team. Then you look at the celebrations around Defoe's goal and its night and day. I was also watching Kent's highlights during the week and everytime someone else scored he looked genuinely pissed off. Maybe that's what makes him the striker he is but I think something isn't sitting right with him. 

Hopefully he stays for 55 as he will be hard to replace but he is a right wee moaney fucker. 

You're seeing things that aren't there. 

13 minutes ago, Finny said:

Mate you're way off here. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Maybe mate and I hope I am as I think if we can keep him happy and here next season he will leave for the highest transfer in scottish football history but have a look at the Kent highlight reel in the transfer section and see if you notice anything. 

Just now, Finny said:

Maybe mate and I hope I am as I think if we can keep him happy and here next season he will leave for the highest transfer in scottish football history but have a look at the Kent highlight reel in the transfer section and see if you notice anything. 

I'm not watching daft videos that suggest certain players are unhappy because of the way goals get celebrated :lol:

16 minutes ago, Finny said:

You need to have another look mate

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Mate you're way off here. 

Aye this mate @Finny

Alfredo loves celebrating with the fans first and foremost but he always celebrates with his teammates and some players are obviously closer to him than others - Halliday gives him a massive hug whenever he scores 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

“But, but, but he points to himself after he scores.....he’s not a team player” :facepalm:

honestly some folk just don’t get it.

Alfie has the Zlatan-like streak in him where he has that edge, that ego, that extra something that could really set him apart if  he continues to learn and progress.

36 minutes ago, Finny said:

Crazy talk Finny. He's probably just trying to keep his head down and just play good football after the season he had last year from the wanker refs imo. I'm sure he will do plenty celebrating with the team after the games. He did well tonight and we should just enjoy the moments himself and rest of team are rewarding us.

Archived