Few teams gonna take an absolute doing this season!

WCPRANGERS1

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

After last year I bloody hope so. 

We were marshmallow soft at home last season, now we look much more aggressive and secure at the back with a goalkeeper we can trust.

I still fear the effect that referees will have on our games though.

We'll need to start training sessions of 10 v 11 at this rate.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

We'll need to start training sessions of 10 v 11 at this rate.

You're not wrong.

Normal service is certainly on It's way back, but if we'd had 11 men on last week against the sheep we'd have scored more. Today's however, I've since seen replays and McCrorie did deserve to go off, but if he'd been calmer and stayed on we'd have scored more. As it is we have four points where last season I believe we'd have lost at least one and maybe both league games.

However let's look forward to a trip to Maribor in midweek and hopefully another clean sheet.

Just now, big blue Fin said:

You're not wrong.

Normal service is certainly on It's way back, but if we'd had 11 men on last week against the sheep we'd have scored more. Today's however, I've since seen replays and McCrorie did deserve to go off, but if he'd been calmer and stayed on we'd have scored more. As it is we have four points where last season I believe we'd have lost at least one and maybe both league games.

However let's look forward to a trip to Maribor in midweek and hopefully another clean sheet.

It's just amazing being able to look forward to games instead of being full of trepidation every week.

Agreed. 

Katic and/or Goldson will end up getting more than a lot of strikers in the league. 

Goldson what I thought Alves would be in the air, wins absolutely everything. 

Once he's a bit more settled I can see Katic going on a few Boumsong/ Bougherra runs with the ball. 

18 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Aye its a fucking ball ache i backed us at -3-4 &-5 today! deffo would have smashed them for 6 with 11 men 

I had us minus two goals and thought it was easy money then we had the sending of, fer feck sake.

Still thought we would do it, no luck though, saving thing for me was I had tenner on Morelos at 3/1, so not bad.

4 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I had us minus two goals and thought it was easy money then we had the sending of, fer feck sake.

Still thought we would do it, no luck though, saving thing for me was I had tenner on Morelos at 3/1, so not bad.

Aye I’m happy just had Barca win for this 

5BC7B6F8-57DC-45AD-9C90-40FBE93F461A.png