Bears in with the home end on Sunday

KingKirk

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

I know mate, I will need to drag my bigoted knuckles into the 21st century. I shouldn't have listened to my old man when he warned me not to bring a pape home.

You need to mate or you will only bring shame on my club and I will need to disassociate myself from you and we wouldn't want that, we are a club open to all.

I lost a bet a few years ago and this was the forfeit. I was in the back row at their end of the piggery. It was a midweek game and we lost 2-0.

Just after half time, a rammy started. One of them who was steaming got his cock out and pished down the back of the wee boy in front of him. Wee boy was screaming "ah'm pure totally covered in his pish da".

Da gets a hold of the phantom pisher by the hair, boots him in the face, batters the shite out of him in front of Bernadette (now screaming too) and threw him down the full length of the stairs. Cunt was in a helluva mess with blood everywhere.

Cops came up and wee boy's da told them the truth. Cops all agreed that he had tripped on the stairs and damage was self inflicted.

1 minute ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Did it once standing at park head just after souness came. They won. Never again!

then I got hospitality tickets one new year just behind players wives. Never again! 

Unless we’re ahead of them for next game away to them of course. 

So after Souness you did do it again

1 minute ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

I lost a bet a few years ago and this was the forfeit. I was in the back row at their end of the piggery. It was a midweek game and we lost 2-0.

Just after half time, a rammy started. One of them who was steaming got his cock out and pished down the back of the wee boy in front of him. Wee boy was screaming "ah'm pure totally covered in his pish da".

Da gets a hold of the phantom pisher by the hair, boots him in the face, batters the shite out of him in front of Bernadette (now screaming too) and threw him down the full length of the stairs. Cunt was in a helluva mess with blood everywhere.

Cops came up and wee boy's da told them the truth. Cops all agreed that he had tripped on the stairs and damage was self inflicted.

Is this taigs fighting taigs? I'm confused 

I bought about 10 tickets for self and colleagues at their ground.  

Then phoned up their public relations officer( cud it have been Paul cooney) to ask what steps his club wud take to protect us and ensure my safety as no one asked who I supported. He said I was fucking mental and hung up!

3 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Did it once standing at park head just after souness came. They won. Never again!

then I got hospitality tickets one new year just behind players wives. Never again! 

Unless we’re ahead of them for next game away to them of course. 

You need to look up the definition of ‘never’ 

Also, what difference would it make if we were ahead of them for the game in March? Why would you want to sit in amongst them? 

7 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

That is fucking outstanding! 

Take it the dad was a proper hard bastard? :lol: 

4 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

Was at that game too. Me and mate kept very quiet.  Saw all the bears getting taken iut next to main stand after the goal.

Shit game too from what I remember.

Yeah,  it was next the stand where it was a bit quieter . 

I dont think id missed a game at p......d since Alex Miller scored the winner and after years of disappointment I didn't want to miss the one that I thought we would win . 

But , yeah , shit game . Ended up in the Keystane to see the full time scores coming in .