Morelos

Paulbrian11

10 hours ago, GT66 said:

It's his temperament that sets him apart from other strikers. It's what makes defenders want to try their sly tactics to get him sent off, because they know they'll be ran ragged. 

Not comparing him to Suarez in terms of ability, but they are similar on the pitch in regards to temperament.

After the first bite people probably told Suarez to calm down and screw the nut, but did he? Nope went and bit two other cunts and got his big move. 

Well played, that made me laugh out loud ?

12 hours ago, wearethepeople1 said:

It just makes it easier for Gollum to send him off in the first half on Sunday, it’s already happened twice this season so he will know that he won’t get a major backlash 

You are absolutely 100% spot on

I honestly think if this game is close . Gollum will have the usual part to play in events.

It's the only reason I think we should start with Laff

13 hours ago, GT66 said:

It's his temperament that sets him apart from other strikers. It's what makes defenders want to try their sly tactics to get him sent off, because they know they'll be ran ragged. 

Not comparing him to Suarez in terms of ability, but they are similar on the pitch in regards to temperament.

After the first bite people probably told Suarez to calm down and screw the nut, but did he? Nope went and bit two other cunts and got his big move. 

He was sent to a shrink, that’s had a chew for a while so maybe it worked. 

Just now, Smile said:

What by acting like a daft wee kid and abusing fellow posters.

Listen you can call me all the names you like, I’m happy with what I post on here. 

When I see utter nonsense posted I will say so, funny that it’s the same few names that get the harsh side of me on here when the vast majority don’t. 

Whats not strange is your one of names that talks nonsense a lot of the time, have a nice day trolling. ??

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Listen you can call me all the names you like, I’m happy with what I post on here. 

When I see utter nonsense posted I will say so, funny that it’s the same few names that get the harsh side of me on here when the vast majority don’t. 

Whats not strange is your one of names that talks nonsense a lot of the time, have a nice day trolling. ??

Who's calling you names I said you now act like a daft wee kid on here which is true now you seem to act completely different to the member who joined.  

Trolling is not when you state an opinion on one player or another that both happen to be Rangers players, Lafferty has more to his game than Morelos its an opinion.  

It's not a new opinion I said it last season as well. I do not mind that you or Frances have a different opinion.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Who's calling you names I said you now act like a daft wee kid on here which is true now you seem to act completely different to the member who joined.  

Trolling is not when you state an opinion on one player or another that both happen to be Rangers players, Lafferty has more to his game than Morelos its an opinion.  

It's not a new opinion I said it last season as well. I do not mind that you or Frances have a different opinion.

Your opinion is wrong. 

Of course now you will start your usual nonsense, instead of debating your point which will eventually lead you to spitting the dummy out. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Your opinion is wrong. 

Of course now you will start your usual nonsense, instead of debating your point which will eventually lead you to spitting the dummy out. 

You will have to show me proof of where this has happened before obviously you have something in mind so post it so we can see your not just running your mouth off.  

Lafferty hold up play is better he's not constantly caught offside he has a great record against the filth he's improved as a player.  Morelos is still potential and has a lot to learn.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

You will have to show me proof of where this has happened before obviously you have something in mind so post it so we can see your not just running your mouth off.  

Lafferty hold up play is better he's not constantly caught offside he has a great record against the filth he's improved as a player.  Morelos is still potential and has a lot to learn.

Hold up play wrong, the same with his link up play Mo is better at both  

Laff doesn’t play on the shoulder of the last man so won’t be caught as often. 

Has played against the scum more times and is more experienced so I would expect him to have a better record. 

Laff is a more natural finisher, will give you that

No one is debating he has a lot to learn he’s a young man just really getting started on his professional career. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Hold up play wrong, the same with his link up play Mo is better at both  

Laff doesn’t play on the shoulder of the last man so won’t be caught as often. 

Has played against the scum more times and is more experienced so I would expect him to have a better record. 

Laff is a more natural finisher, will give you that

No one is debating he has a lot to learn he’s a young man just really getting started on his professional career. 

We are not going to agree here but you made good points this forum used to have lots of members that did that, now the standard has gone down and all we have is the wee kids typing numpty then scurrying away.   

In the end, its good to argue/discuss what player is better as they are both Rangers players now and I'm sure both will contribute throughout the season both make us stronger.