Prices for Group Stage?

3 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Just a quick question, do you think the child tickets will be charged the same as an adult because its European games, it hasn't been up until now and hope it stays that way for me and the boy. 

Doubt it mate, will be adult and child.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

No clue mate. I'd imagine us on the cccs for non season ticket home matches will be getting the emails out soon about the 3 match package 

Ahh okay. Im obviously not a season ticket holder but im itching to get involved with the UB, i have tried sitting close as possible to them at the european games

I'm now expecting a text from my old man every single day asking the same question "you manage to get us tickets yet?" No matter how many times I tell him they're not on sale yet, he'll just keep texting. He text me today, 10 mins after the draw was made.

On 30/08/2018 at 21:21, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Chelsea are charging £20 for each game! 

I'd be hoping £30 max for us anything else is a bit much.

Chelsea champions league group games are half the price of a league game ticket mate. 

Only games I go to now are Europe and cup games. Grudge paying the £65 for a league game 

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

£120 would be an outrageous price

Yet £50' the old firm is acceptable thou, that would ne the price for non season ticket holders not season ticket holders, it was also more for non season ticket holders when we got in the group stages in Europe.  

1 hour ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

£120 would be an outrageous price

In modern times it's not really

Mate of mine that supports Arsenal went to see them play Everton in the league last year. Think he paid 94 quid or something for one ticket :lol:

40 quid a ticket for European football is pretty standard