Prices for Group Stage?

4 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

For the 3 game package about right, no point moaning the reason we wanted Euro football was to boost the clubs coffers

Really? I want it so I can see my team play against some of the best teams in Europe Homs and away.

8 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Really? I want it so I can see my team play against some of the best teams in Europe Homs and away.

Do you know I was going to type "one of the reasons" as obv there are a few reasons, player recruitment, prestige for the club, glamour games and away trips for fans, but I'm fuckibng wired and couldnt be fucked, and now you've went and made me type it all anyway.

Fucker.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Who is moaning. 

You do get some moaning faced fuckers mate. I remember years ago a guy I sat beside used to moan like fuck about paying for c/l qualifiers cause he thought as we'd failed by not winning the league and were having to qualify, it should have been included in season ticket.

2 minutes ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

You do get some moaning faced fuckers mate. I remember years ago a guy I sat beside used to moan like fuck about paying for c/l qualifiers cause he thought as we'd failed by not winning the league and were having to qualify, it should have been included in season ticket.

Weird cunt mate, best ignored. ?

23 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Season ticket payments out tomorrow anaw, would be nice if they gave us until the end of next week for Europa League Payment 

Im expecting the emails tomorrow night and money out Monday... cunts ?

I'm hoping like you that someone decides to wait till the end of the week and gives us a bit of respite ! It's been a hectic start to the season so far for those on CC so hopefully that gets taken into account . No matter who we draw , if they price it right then we'll sell out these games no problem and give the club a (probably) unexpected cash bonus .

34 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Season ticket payments out tomorrow anaw, would be nice if they gave us until the end of next week for Europa League Payment 

Im expecting the emails tomorrow night and money out Monday... cunts ?

Ayr money will be out soon after as well :lol: 

13 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ayr money will be out soon after as well :lol: 

Fuck I forgot about that and the Livingston emails are due.

Its a nightmare mate trying to make sure moneys always in to cover, I’ve got three cards all signed up to cccs  ?

56 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Chelsea are charging £20 for each game! 

I'd be hoping £30 max for us anything else is a bit much.

Chelsea were one of the clubs named that don't need to sell a single seat to make a profitas they have huge revenues from other sources.