Reply to Stewart Robertson from Susan Aitken

jintybear

Just now, Bears r us said:

My excuse is that I've had a few beers tonight.  But, in the morning, the morons chasing me down will still be 17th century morons.

What's with this misogynistic, Catholic-hating stance?  It's just weird.  Almost a charicature.

1 minute ago, Dave Donnellan said:

Just wondering how long it's going to take before the big, bad mod comes along.  Which of you pussies called him?

We're having too much fun with you, I guess a 'proper' club for you employs a rabid taig like that pondlife McClean? A no mark player playing for a no mark club sliding back into obscurity.

My excuse is that I've had a few beers tonight.  But, in the morning, the morons chasing me down will still be 17th century morons.

What's with this misogynistic, Catholic-hating stance?  It's just weird.  Almost a charicature.

how do you think the torbett trial will go? and what punishments septic should get once they are exposed to the world as covering up a peadophile ring?

8 minutes ago, Dave Donnellan said:

I have not really noticed you posting much so no idea where all this has come from, IF you are a Stoke fan I am not sure why you are on a Rangers forum unless you also support us as well ?

Unfortunately we live up here in a country where religion plays a part in our lives when it comes to politics and football. You should maybe do a little research into it before going off the rails when had a few and then come back with a more sensible attitude. 

3 minutes ago, Dave Donnellan said:

Definitely a Taig.

Unless you really are a senile old man from just outside Stoke. I think your carer may regret letting you loose on the internet if thats really who you are.

wee prick with a show of bravado...deep down he knows his team and club is a fucking disgrace ...and he now knows we are back and coming for the brainwashed, peado apologists...and is fucking worried...roll on 55 and put him and his ilk back in the gutter where they belong ! 

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I have not really noticed you posting much so no idea where all this has come from, IF you are a Stoke fan I am not sure why you are on a Rangers forum unless you also support us as well ?

Unfortunately we live up here in a country where religion plays a part in our lives when it comes to politics and football. You should maybe do a little research into it before going off when had a few and then come back with a more sensible attitude. 

My dad was from Glasgow so I had some idea of the sectarian divide.  I just don't understand it.

1 minute ago, kgray said:

wee prick with a show of bravado...deep down he knows his team and club is a fucking disgrace ...and he now knows we are back and coming for the brainwashed, peado apologists...and is fucking worried...roll on 55 and put him and his ilk back in the gutter where they belong ! 

I am NOT a celtic fan.  

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Unfortunately we live up here in a country where religion plays a part in our lives when it comes to politics and football. You should maybe do a little research into it before going off when had a few and then come back with a more sensible attitude. 

I'm sure he'd be happy to meet up with one if us who lives up the road from his, alleged, location? He could easily be given the facts about what goes on in Glasgow.

I wonder if theres someone on here from Staffordshire?:UK:

21 minutes ago, Dave Donnellan said:

The Rangers family is a very welcoming community.  Imagine having to watch everything you say in case you get 'outed as one of 'them'.

I feel sorry for the normal fans, contaminated as they are by the dregs of society like you.  Shower attendant would be a promotion for you.

True.The Rangers family is a very welcoming community.

I feel sorry for the normal fans. Therein lies the problem  - You are not normal

Shower attendant would be a promotion for you. If I was a shower attendant I could guarantee you wouldn't be one of the customers. You are fucking reeking.

My dad was from Glasgow so I had some idea of the sectarian divide.  I just don't understand it.

Why are you commenting on it then? 

Let's take it that you're not a bheast for argument's sake, how the flying fuck can you be in a position to judge something you haven't lived with and basically know nothing about?

Donnellan is an IRISH surname and refers to the clan name Ó Domhnalláin or O'Donnellan. At least two unrelated families of the name existed in Gaelic Ireland. ... The family derive their namefrom Domnallan mac Maelbrigdi.

TAIG - Case rests.

Started reading but no even gonna bother, fuckin fat ugly boot. Harper and MacLeod would've been helping with every sentence trying to hide their hatred and bigotry. Think im actually getting to the point where I wouldn't mind if they just came out and said "aye we love ra sellic." At least they'd be being honest for once in their rhancid cunt existence.

Bet she smells like rotten fanny farts, fuckin fat rhancid cow.

3 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I'm sure he'd be happy to meet up with one if us who lives up the road from his, alleged, location? He could easily be given the facts about what goes on in Glasgow.

I wonder if theres someone on here from Staffordshire?:UK:

Now that would sort it out I suppose. :thumbup:

6 minutes ago, Dave Donnellan said:

I suppose it depends on what side he was from, but I would say close your computer/phone/tablet now and come back tomorrow if you want to discuss it any further.