Reply to Stewart Robertson from Susan Aitken

jintybear

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

I suppose it depends on what side he was from, but I would say close your computer/phone/tablet now and come back tomorrow if you want to discuss it any further.

With that surname its clear which side he was on. Funny that he can't respond to some posts when he knows that he's been outed.

"I'm not from your city, don't have any emotional investment in your team or it's traditions and heritage but...... I'm here to lecture you all about your club, your culture and generally be a sjw sounding cunt hole".

That about the gist of it? 

(Referring to that walloper donnely or whatever his fucking name is, although it might even apply to that cow) 

29 minutes ago, Dave Donnellan said:

Just wondering how long it's going to take before the big, bad mod comes along.  Which of you pussies called him?

Too funny. Jumped in for a read. Mysoginist, neanderthal, all being banded about because you don't agree with his views yet he has to get into the 21st century. Oh the irony.

3 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

With that surname its clear which side he was on. Funny that he can't respond to some posts when he knows that he's been outed.

I think you are right, I was just trying to give him a chance when sober to explain himself, but if that is his name and if not why choose such a taig one then probably best if Cushy or Gogzy sort him out. :pipe:

3 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

"My dad was a taig, I have an emotional investment in ra sellick and hate your team and it's traditions and heritage but...... I'm here to lecture you all about your club, your culture and generally be an snp loving taig cunt hole".

That about the gist of it? 

(Referring to that walloper donnely or whatever his fucking name is) 

Thats more what seems to be apparent from his ramblings.

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

See to be honest. I don't know If you are or if you aren't. You called me a cunt.  A lot of what is said on this forum is banter and nobody really takes things seriously but you can't go around calling people cunts for no reason! I don't know you and I actually don't care what you say because you don't matter and I think this is the attitude you should adopt if you are going to post on here.

He's greeting about us being misogynists and then call one of the few females on here that,definite taig.

Just now, Bears r us said:

I think you are right, I was just trying to give him a chance when sober to explain himself, but if that is his name and if not why choose such a taig one then probably best if Cushy or Gogzy sort him out. :pipe:

Can we not keep this one, he's moderately entertaining and it will be fun watching him descend into senility.

3 minutes ago, backup said:

Someone on the boardneeds to put a stop to this.

I just joined twitter yesterday and he is the first person after Rangers/RM etc I started to follow. Can I ask how you copy that onto here, it did not seem like a cut and paste and have not tried again. Ta. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I just joined twitter yesterday and he is the first person after Rangers/RM etc I started to follow. Can I ask how you copy that onto here, it did not seem like a cut and paste and have not tried again. Ta. 

Arrow at bottom of tweet, click on it and then on share tweet via, then click copy and paste it in your post, grandkids taught me last week ?

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Why do you keep going on about this in this way mate . It has gone further than just having the fan zone now

I'm just trying to offer practical solutions to the problem mate, as opposed to sitting about having a wee whinge on the internet.

1 hour ago, Dave Donnellan said:

The levels of misogyny on this forum are disgusting.  The FM, Haggerty and now this woman.  You're not alone, Fin, but, tonight, you fucking disgust me

Agreed, far more sensible to accelerate through her then reverse over her, rinse and repeat.  See if you can make the FAT cow FLAT. 

1 hour ago, Dave Donnellan said:

I've had enough of the halfwits on this board and will now go back to supporting Stoke. A proper football tam rather than a half-arsed pseudo-religion.

You idiots are unbelievable - not a life between you other than taking affront at every perceived slight.  Grow up and join the 21st Century rather than being stuck in the 17th.

There's been one or two reasonable folk I've swapped posts with but the neanderthals are starting to outstrip the normals.

You're getting on like a Catholic Dave