Believe

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Sorry , dont see it , played 4 lost 1 and drawn 2 , any other manager would have been fuckin slaughtered on here. Gerrard fucked up big time and he better change his tactics quickly.

How many other managers would have improved the team as much as he has and got us into the EL group stages?

I'm not saying the Aberdeen, Motherwell and celtic games weren't poor results, but there's 34 more games for him to put things right.

15 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Inevitably, we're going to lose OF games.

I wish we didn't have to, but we will, and it will really fucking hurt.

But the league is won by beating everyone else, McLeish proved that.

Get our act together in those games and we won't have to feel as shite when these OF losses happen.

Thats a really good point about Mcleish

18 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

1 win in 4 games, what does it have to go to before people grasp we are not good enough?

3 in 10? 5 in 15?

4 points behind a superior side after 4 games when they have already lost 3 points, no chance we win this title.

Well not 3 in 10 but I think it would be fair to take an objective view after 10-15 games yeah. It’s been four league games, Aberdeen we were robbed because of a red card and also we’ve qualified for the Europa League which no one thought we would do. We weren’t good enough today but we are making progress. 

19 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

1 win in 4 games, what does it have to go to before people grasp we are not good enough?

3 in 10? 5 in 15?

4 points behind a superior side after 4 games when they have already lost 3 points, no chance we win this title.

You are right. 

Lets sack him and get someone else in.

I don’t know why everyone else can’t see it.....

?

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Based on What?

We have already dropped points to Aberdeen and Motherwell on top of today.

Our perfomance today was feeble, we are shit scared of them.

Wouldn't say we were scared of them, more the fact the players are scared to get on the ball.

The way we've started to go route one in our last 4-5 games is concerning

33 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Im going to put that result down to 2 things.

Gerrard got his tactics wrong. We should have been into these cunts from the first whistle, instead of sitting off and allowing them to grow in confidence. We gave them FAR too much respect at a time when we could have had them on the ropes mentally.

Heavy legs. You cant deny that Thursday night took a hell of a lot out of our players. Prevented us from having a real go at the scum in that second half.

Think back to wee Dick Advocaat's first old firm game. We got a hammering because none of our new players had been blooded in an Old Firm Game.

Now this squad had experienced that, I'm thinking the next one at Ibrox will be defferent.

Keep the faith Bears. :UK:

Think your second point contradicts your first. 

If we'd been into them from the start we'd likely have burnt out long before the game ended. 

2 minutes ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

Think your second point contradicts your first. 

If we'd been into them from the start we'd likely have burnt out long before the game ended. 

Why, chasing the baw is the most tiring part of a game.

If we'd taken the game to them early doors we could have taken the lead. Knocked the confidence out of them and kept them on the back foot.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

@Rangers_no1 and a few others have quite clearly stated their positions that we won’t win the league this year. 

I'm not too convinced we will either but the opportunity is there for us to put up a proper challenge this time at least if we react well from here in the next several weeks 

Some are going too far the other way though, 1 win in first 4 league games but talking like we have nothing to even be slightly concerned about 

10 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I don't see the hysterics that are being implied in this thread,if we can't say the manager got it wrong today we just become another Follow Follow.

I think he's gotten it wrong a few times, but over the course of thirteen games there are definite positives. Coulibally and Grezda should make a difference too. Hopefully we return after the international break and can go on a winning run in the league. Four points behind celtic isn't insurmountable, but it will grow and become just that if we don't start seeing out games like the Motherwell one. 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Usual on here, posts saying people are overreacting yet replied posts are made up lies, actually pathetic as nobody has said change manger.

My post is a made up lie? What? 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

We won't as the scum are a superior side, pretty simple.

25 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Fixtures haven't been kind to us but we should be (at least) four points better off than we are. We have a decent run of fixtures now and cannot afford to make any mistakes and put a good run together. 

Need a run of league wins between now and Christmas 

4 minutes ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

Why, chasing the baw is the most tiring part of a game.

If we'd taken the game to them early doors we could have taken the lead. Knocked the confidence out of them and kept them on the back foot.

How could we take the game to them when we couldn't even take the ball off them? 

Just now, Aubie92 said:

I think he's gotten it wrong a few times, but over the course of thirteen games there are definite positives. Coulibally and Grezda should make a difference too. Hopefully we return after the international break and can go on a winning run in the league. Four points behind celtic isn't insurmountable, but it will grow and become just that if we don't start seeing out games like the Motherwell one. 

I absolutely accept that we've made progress as a team under Gerrard but if we just accept that performance today further progress will be less likely.