Believe

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Screenshot_20180902-135613_FlashScores.thumb.jpg.2cb7d920ff6c3565e22116ac9cf21b88.jpg

34 games to claw back four points after having a very tough opening four games. 

People need to keep the heed. 

34 games to claw back SEVEN points.

This is our issue, we focus and put too much pressure on the celtic games.

Walter said it years ago, the league isn't won over 4 games.

Just now, VallancesDog said:

34 games to claw back SEVEN points.

This is our issue, we focus and put too much pressure on the celtic games.

Walter said it years ago, the league isn't won over 4 games.

4 points, are you saying hearts will win it?

Im going to put that result down to 2 things.

Gerrard got his tactics wrong. We should have been into these cunts from the first whistle, instead of sitting off and allowing them to grow in confidence. We gave them FAR too much respect at a time when we could have had them on the ropes mentally.

Heavy legs. You cant deny that Thursday night took a hell of a lot out of our players. Prevented us from having a real go at the scum in that second half.

Think back to wee Dick Advocaat's first old firm game. We got a hammering because none of our new players had been blooded in an Old Firm Game.

Now this squad had experienced that, I'm thinking the next one at Ibrox will be defferent.

Keep the faith Bears. :UK:

Just now, BloodRunsBlue said:

Im going to put that result down to 2 things.

Gerrard got his tactics wrong. We should have been into these cunts from the first whistle, instead of sitting off and allowing them to grow in confidence. We gave them FAR too much respect at a time when we could have had them on the ropes mentally.

Heavy legs. You cant deny that Thursday night took a hell of a lot out of our players. Prevented us from having a real go at the scum in that second half.

Think back to wee Dick Advocaat's first old firm game. We got a hammering because none of our new players had been blooded in an Old Firm Game.

Now this squad had experienced that, I'm thinking the next one at Ibrox will be defferent.

Keep the faith Bears. :UK:

I posted a thread about Gerrards tactics and getting slated. 

We all know he got his tactics wrong. But i forgot about Advocaats first game.

Season isnt over... and Il be glad to bump this thread in May when we win

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Screenshot_20180902-135613_FlashScores.thumb.jpg.2cb7d920ff6c3565e22116ac9cf21b88.jpg

Agreed, we were always going to be up against it today. We were in Russia 60 hours ago playing with 9 men fgs. 

We need to get back to keeping clean sheets like we did in the first games, conceding 5 goals in 4 games isn’t ideal

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Yes mate, as I said yesterday, win lose or draw today I have confidence in Gerrard delivering 55 this season or next.

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Inevitably, we're going to lose OF games.

I wish we didn't have to, but we will, and it will really fucking hurt.

But the league is won by beating everyone else, McLeish proved that.

Get our act together in those games and we won't have to feel as shite when these OF losses happen.

We have already drawn twice and only played four fuckin games. If the manager and his team cannot see they fucked up big time we are in for another terrible season.

2 minutes ago, VallancesDog said:

So over 34 games we gain the four points back... 

League leaders are seven points clear of us.

It doesn't add up does it?

No disrespect mate but if you’re not clever enough to understand what I’m saying there’s no point in debating this. If we finish above sellik we will win the league so we have 4 points to claw back

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Inevitably, we're going to lose OF games.

I wish we didn't have to, but we will, and it will really fucking hurt.

But the league is won by beating everyone else, McLeish proved that.

Get our act together in those games and we won't have to feel as shite when these OF losses happen.

stop talking sense

2 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I posted a thread about Gerrards tactics and getting slated. 

We all know he got his tactics wrong. But i forgot about Advocaats first game.

Season isnt over... and Il be glad to bump this thread in May when we win

We won a treble in Advocaats first season. After losing the first old firm game heavily.  (4 or 5 nil I think)

Gerrard will learn quickly and he will  get this squad playing the best football in the league.  I have confidence in that

Just now, sassaaaa said:

We have already drawn twice and only played four fuckin games. If the manager and his team cannot see they fucked up big time we are in for another terrible season.

Obviously that's not good, but on the other hand we've reached the Europa League group stages, something nobody expected.

There's a lot of negatives, but there's a lot of positives as well.

Just now, Bronzy said:

Obviously that's not good, but on the other hand we've reached the Europa League group stages, something nobody expected.

There's a lot of negatives, but there's a lot of positives as well.

Sorry , dont see it , played 4 lost 1 and drawn 2 , any other manager would have been fuckin slaughtered on here. Gerrard fucked up big time and he better change his tactics quickly.