Fan Stabbed

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Was just on RC... they gave the wrong ET version of events re who was injured and how, and declined medical assistsnce.

Also, they keep saying 'large scale brawl' rather than Bears being attacked.

The boy has been speaking to a bear at radio Clyde who was first to want to speak to him believe they are running with it tomorrow. 

The boys dad was at hospital there got 2 fractures to his leg. 

Independence is fucked without they tarrier bastards, of course the snp government will do everything they can to sweep it under the carpet, Rangers are the bad yins remember.

surley there can’t be a tarrier at the top of every newspaper editor job, television sportswriters etc, etc. Starting to think your not allowed to give them bad press, instead of reporting an easy factual incident, somehow it ends up as a story about the big bad Rangers fans

fucking hate this republican shithole

17 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

The boy has been speaking to a bear at radio Clyde who was first to want to speak to him believe they are running with it tomorrow. 

The boys dad was at hospital there got 2 fractures to his leg. 

So the part about the 54 year old is wrong then mate ? surely with two fractures he would have had to go to hospital ? Sorry for getting so confused with all the stories.  

9 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Do we act like this scum when they arrive at Ibrox and I just wonder if they shout Judas at all the wee bhoys they rape at their club and chapels 

Why don't they drive the bus up to the entrance instead of the players having to walk across in front of the great unwashed foaming at the mouth? As they say it's not rocket since :whistle:.

Really sorry to hear about the stabbing as will all cowards timothy always makes sure that the odds are in his favour 

9 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Do we act like this scum when they arrive at Ibrox and I just wonder if they shout Judas at all the wee bhoys they rape at their club and chapels 

"If You Know Your History" I'll give them a wee fucking history lesson if they want, B J K , you manky fucking tramps ??????????

3 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Why don't they drive the bus up to the entrance instead of the players having to walk across in front of the great unwashed foaming at the mouth? As they say it's not rocket since :whistle:.

Really sorry to hear about the stabbing as will all cowards timothy always makes sure that the odds are in his favour 

That was my first thought when I saw it this morning, obviously done intentionally, buch of :wanker:

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

So the part about the 54 year old is wrong then mate ? surely with two fractures he would have had to go to hospital ? Sorry for getting so confused with all the stories.  

He just found out tonight the 54yo had 2 fractures it wasn’t him that got stabbed it was his boy the sun story is correct. His dad got knockout but didn’t need treatment when he came round. The copper said to the boy I think you have been stabbed he didn’t notice at the time 8 or 9 of them were laying into him. His dad was at hospital the night because one of his legs are double the size of his other just found out he’s got 2 fractures. 

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

He just found out tonight the 54yo had 2 fractures it wasn’t him that got stabbed it was his boy the sun story is correct. His dad got knockout but didn’t need treatment when he came round. The copper said to the boy I think you have been stabbed he didn’t notice at the time 8 or 9 of them were laying into him. His dad was at hospital the night because one of his legs are double the size of his other just found out he’s got 2 fractures. 

Cowardly bastards. 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I understand now mate, just assumed that with two fractures he would have been aware of it, but obviously not. I wish them well and well done to you for getting the story out on twitter and shaming the media into doing something. :thumbup:

Shit like this actually gets me foaming at the fucking mouth, Normally quite an easy going guy believe it or not but this just riles the fuck out of me, These Rancid fucking mutants obviously believe they can get away with just about anything under The SNP as they go about pursuing their ultimate fucking shitty agenda of Freedumb with the support of these scummy fucking pond life, Best wishes to the boy that got stabbed, his dad and his pal, Never forget W.A.T.P and our day will fucking come, No Surrender ??????????

Just read an article online there about the cowardly attack. The article used the word allegedly a few times regarding the attack I fucking hate the media in this country fucking parasites. Hope all the bears involved in the attack make a full recovery and also police Scotland get the cowardly scum that carried out the attack. There is plenty of cctv in that area of Glasgow so no fucking excuses from them.

29 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I understand now mate, just assumed that with two fractures he would have been aware of it, but obviously not. I wish them well and well done to you for getting the story out on twitter and shaming the media into doing something. :thumbup:

I think it’s just got swollen the day.

Its mad the boy got treated at the scene went to the police station to give a statement then went to hospital as it was sore after the cop station and the police are telling the media it’s a 54 yo that got it done to them. Can’t just be me that thinks the police are trying to cover this up ? 

5 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I think it’s just got swollen the day.

Its mad the boy got treated at the scene went to the police station to give a statement then went to hospital as it was sore after the cop station and the police are telling the media it’s a 54 yo that got it done to them. Can’t just be me that thinks the police are trying to cover this up ? 

ET on the ball now. Article much better.

All I saw last night in the West (I’m talking 5pm onwards) was massive groups of thugs and lads in celtic tops punching the air, singing IRA songs and causing havoc in the streets. 

They think they are untouchable. Shouting “H*** back in their place” whilst kicking bins and tearing fences up. 

Vermin. 

53 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Just read an article online there about the cowardly attack. The article used the word allegedly a few times regarding the attack I fucking hate the media in this country fucking parasites. Hope all the bears involved in the attack make a full recovery and also police Scotland get the cowardly scum that carried out the attack. There is plenty of cctv in that area of Glasgow so no fucking excuses from them.

I saw that, awful.

”claiming to be celtic fans”

?

2 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Shouting "csc" and "are you Rangers", what a bunch of fucking wank stain taig bastards.

So called fucking hard cunts. Aye a boy his dad and his mate are going to be Rangers, yeah in the sense they support Rangers. Not in the way they are meaning.

They could have found Rangers if they looked hard enough but attacking three normal guys coming back from the game, very good that. Pathetic.

Hope the three get on the mend and are back to the games soon.

We seen so called footage of Rangers v Wigan from City Centre, shouldn't be hard to find this lot then should it officer, I await an arrest soon and a response, I mean surely cameras everywhere last night would pick them up.

Taig vermin like this are why Scotland needs 'concealed carry' laws.   :bangbang:

14 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Did a quick Google search because I thought, surely, a Rangers fan being stabbed and his friend and father being assaulted by 30 odd taigs on the day of an Old Firm match must be reported, silly of me I know but I found nothing, just reports about the fights on Edmiston Drive PRW prior to the Osijek game.

Have we been so marginalised in Scottish society that it is acceptable for our fans to be stabbed, bottled, assaulted by our opposition? It is certainly starting to look like it in fact the first reference I found to a taig stabbing one of us came from 2009.

Shut your face yah H** bastard and we will report what the fuck we want, you just buy the shit, alright!

8 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Yesterday in Glasgow there were six stabbings, and somebody in the river. There were several cases of violent group disorder too throughout the city. That would mean at least ten individual news stories. 

It just doesn't happen like that anymore. My only concern is that the guy is ok - not point scoring over who gets press coverage and who doesn't. 

A front page headline will not make the wound heal any quicker.

I think your missing the point here.

The boy wanted it published accurately as it was going to be brushed under the carpet as most news stories are about that mob.

People need to know what scum they are. Rangers fans kicking over sandcastles was front page news a few weeks ago ffs.

53 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

People need to know what scum they are. Rangers fans kicking over sandcastles was front page news a few weeks ago ffs.

That's the problem in this country, we know what they're like as do some politicians, the mhedia and ps whereas the general population don't. Their behaviour has been swept under the carpet for years or labeled as "the craic" not forgetting just putting all the blame elsewhere and I believe we all know where.

I will tell you now, despite that area being well covered with CCTV miraculously no footage of the assaults will be found or if they are then ps will assert that the footage is of such poor quality as to render identification impossible. Perhaps I am just being overly cynical, but after ps failing miserably to find the fenian bastards who bottled two young Rangers fans maybe I have a reason to be cynical.

Is it going to take the murder of a Rangers fan or fans before people open their eyes and ask what the fuck is going on?

12 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Yesterday in Glasgow there were six stabbings, and somebody in the river. There were several cases of violent group disorder too throughout the city. That would mean at least ten individual news stories. 

It just doesn't happen like that anymore. My only concern is that the guy is ok - not point scoring over who gets press coverage and who doesn't. 

A front page headline will not make the wound heal any quicker.

There was also a booger picker mate. Let's not forget what made the headlines from those incidents you mention plus a guy picking his nose...

just heard it on the radio, still not saying anything about the scum, just that "he believes he was targeted for being a Rangers fan".

Aye, it was just randoms that did that cos he was a Rangers fan, Cunts are scared to name paedo fc fans as culprits.

16 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

just heard it on the radio, still not saying anything about the scum, just that "he believes he was targeted fro being a Rangers fan".

Aye, it was just randoms that did that cos he was a Rangers fan, Cunts are scared to name paedo fc fans as culprits.

The more you think on it Brian there injunction will protect them from ever getting mentioned no matter what they definitely have one in place