Ayr Emails

LochendBilly

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

20 quid is ripping the cunt

Aye your no kidding mate! To watch ayr United, can see this one being half empty. Far too much money coming off for the Europa games already and now 20 quid for this, this should be a free ticket for season ticket holders in appreciation for our continued support. Absolute joke!

Honestly canny keep this up, she is going fuckin mental with what's going to be coming out our account for fitba, just paid our holiday, exchanged holiday money, car insurance for her car, £500 on mine for mot stuff, it's going out fuckin quicker than I can earn it, and I'm away when the first home game for Europa league , I'm seriously thinking of packing in the CC.

2 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Honestly canny keep this up, she is going fuckin mental with what's going to be coming out our account for fitba, just paid our holiday, exchanged holiday money, car insurance for her car, £500 on mine for mot stuff, it's going out fuckin quicker than I can earn it, and I'm away when the first home game for Europa league , I'm seriously thinking of packing in the CC.

Sell her motor, she'll appreciate the exercise in the long run ?

A direct debit I've forgotten about came out of my account today, so I didn't actually have the £20 in my account for the ticket. I've transferred money from my credit union account, which will be in tomorrow, but does anyone know if season ticket holders still get their seats reserved before the public sale when this sort of thing happens? (Happened once last year, and I'm fairly sure the ticket showed as reserved online, and I had a deadline to make the payment.) 

8 minutes ago, qwerty said:

If your on the ccs does the European game 3 match tickets get deducted automatically or do you have to pay for them in your basket??  New season ticket holder, would appreciate some advice??

Thanks

It'll get taken automatically next Monday, though you can pay for them now instead.