Where are all the taigs today?

bordersbear

4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

If this is what they are like after 2 bad weekends then with any luck the cunts will be throwing themselves Into the Clyde by Christmas 

Much as how I would like to see the demise of every single one of them, the Clyde does not deserve that much polution

4 minutes ago, NamibianBear said:

Much as how I would like to see the demise of every single one of them, the Clyde does not deserve that much polution

Most of them will just OD in their East End slums and hovels, while listening to Wolftones or some other depressing, unromantic, pseudo Irish nonsense.

celtic don't have anything to brag about.  This is the worse start they've had to a league campaign in 20 years plus they failed to reach the Champions League group stages.  They've already dropped as many points this season as they did during their "invincible" season.  It's a real shame they beat us during that first Old Firm game as any other result and I think Rodgers might have been forced out. 

It's really important for Gerrard to put together a winning run of form in the league and keep us above them until that New Year game.  This celtic team have never been under pressure before and it's important to keep them behind us to see how they respond.  

Said to a taig at work, that I hoped Hearts have a good season as a three way race is more exciting. Rangers, Hearts and then Aberdeen as the top three would be good; thought he was going to cry/throw up by the look on his face but he just slithered off.