Message from the club

LochendBilly

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Any news as to why we can’t walk into the MegaStore and buy any of this years Merchandise?? 

I do not want to be negative after such a great game last night CB, but the handling of this is terrible and it is only the determination of the fans to buy tops that has meant they have sold so well. Piss up and brewery come to mind. :headwall:

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

Think they need to wait until SD's lease runs out on megastore then they can get stuff in, either the club or another partner.

You are probably right mate, but IF the SD is running/run out why can they not say that and give us some idea when new stock will be available.

6 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I do not want to be negative after such a great game last night CB, but the handling of this is terrible and it is only the determination of the fans to buy tops that has meant they have sold so well. Piss up and brewery come to mind. :headwall:

Image the sales we are missing with last night and Sunday coming up, absolute shambles mate. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Image the sales we are missing with last night and Sunday coming up, absolute shambles mate. 

It looks like SD are now out of the game and I cannot understand why they cannot say something of substance about what is happening.  

1 hour ago, LochendBilly said:

Rangers supporters’ demand outstrips English Premier League.

We would like to say a massive thank you to all our supporters who have placed orders for the new Hummel Rangers kit. The phenomenal level of demand has soared beyond that from teams at the top of the English Premier League.

As a result, extra resource is being devoted to meet the exceptional demand and we have been assured that all existing orders will be dispatched by early next week at the latest.

Rangers is delighted that supporters are now able to purchase kit and we look forward to seeing it displayed at Ibrox and beyond

That's a wind-up at fat ash. 

27 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

You are probably right mate, but IF the SD is running/run out why can they not say that and give us some idea when new stock will be available.

Ffs mate, that's too simplistic for us at RM to get our heads around.

As you said earlier, "brewery and piss up"

42 minutes ago, mus said:

I expect they are out selling EPL team ATM because we have had to wait 5 months for them to become avaliable!!

Yeah probably right pal. Cant see us returning to the early 90s where we outsold Man Utd.

Give it time though. We're on our way...

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

It looks like SD are now out of the game and I cannot understand why they cannot say something of substance about what is happening.  

If you click on the link on the Rangers website it says they are trying to find retail partners for the Megastore and online sales. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If you click on the link on the Rangers website it says they are trying to find retail partners for the Megastore and online sales. 

Cheers mate, I will have a look. I would have thought they would have had a lot of interest in running the Megastore. 

That part of "seeing more around Ibrox soon"..  Is this referring to the shop or just fans wearing them?

Pity it's almost winter and the weather is getting too cold to just wear tops at the game if that's what they mean.

Roll on an Indian summer.

2 hours ago, will2203 said:

Guess you must have missed the day they covered grammar at the school. The statement is correct - Rangers is singular so "is" and not "are" applies.

Or, did you go to an apartheid school?

We is Rangers, super Rangers? 

2 hours ago, will2203 said:

Guess you must have missed the day they covered grammar at the school. The statement is correct - Rangers is singular so "is" and not "are" applies.

Or, did you go to an apartheid school?

It's either. Traditionally in English 'are' is used for collective nouns and 'is' is used in American English.