Reporting Scotland Clown Media

islanderbear84

Daily records latest piece

"Television footage backed up Canning's claims that Rangers skipper James Tavernier fouled Mickel Miller in the box in the first half of Accies' 4-1 defeat on Sunday.

And it also appeared to show the ball bouncing off Penny's thigh rather than hand ahead of the spot-kick decision that allowed Tavernier to put Rangers 2-1 ahead from the spot with nine minutes left."

Tav had his hands on him but he didn't throw him to the ground and the Hamilton player had his hands on tav too. And trying to justify the blatant hand ball ??? gets worse 

3 hours ago, bluedylan said:

It's not me making the claim it is you about just being a fan I comment on politics in the politics forum.Btw while we are at it Did you being an ex soldier complain to the SNP about some of your councillors tweeting UP The IRA and then being allowed to address the SNP conference

I assume you take umbrage when there’s bring up politics in here - or is it just when those politics are pro SNP and anti SNP or pro unionist is ok  - basically the stance of a hypocrite! 

22 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: like being savaged by a Labrador puppy! 

Savage put downs. With wit and sharp retorts like yours I don't know how i'd ever handle this. 

You strike me as the kind of canine molestor that would prefer being ravished by a labrador puppy!

8 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

notice you did not address the question about the SNP councillor. Again it was YOU nobody else who stated it was only about football for yourself,if so why bother commenting on politics and why do you take umbrage at people with an anti SNP stance. I stopped taking you seriously after our wee debate about education ...you are a fucking brainwashed idiot

... but still a Rangers supporter - go figure! 

7 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

Savage put downs. With wit and sharp retorts like yours I don't know how i'd ever handle this. 

You strike me as the kind of canine molestor that would prefer being ravished by a labrador puppy!

Get your own metaphors ! 

3 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

You are what you eat, dieticians would have you believe.

You must gorge daily on arseholes, ballbags, cunts and pricks!

Ah so when you can’t get you’re own way you you resort to the old abuse tactic! Cool way to go! Weak but no surprise. 

16 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Put him on ignore mate. I would guess there is a good few of us who just ignore the troll . But then folk quote him and I feel the need to bleach my eyes...a brainwashed bawbag troll...

A complete ballbeg who had not the backbone to answer the question about IRA supporting SNP councillors

38 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Stv running with a story on visually impaired fans at the scum games on a today that club's name should be all over every headline for sexual abuse of children.

:justno:

Their PR people certainly know how to deflect. Was a cringeworthy piece of propeganda