Has BlueTube...

beararse

It was a good group but they didn’t half post a power of shite through the week. This was the group I was talking about yesterday where a couple of the admin got annoyed because one of them posted a tattoo they had got and a few people called it out for being shite, which it was :lol:

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

I’ve never had any problems with it to be honest.

The commentary is pretty shit and the half time entertainment is grim but the streams have always been bang on.

I ordered the Ufa game and ended up having to watch a dodgy stream for the first 30mins. 

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t think that’s the new group. Just looked it up there and it was set up months ago.

Yeah I think its been on the go for a while but they've taken it upon themselves to try and start the streaming

I can remember them asking for money about 1 month ago but as other have said that was for the archives page which I didn't see much of a problem with but if they've been at it ever since then they are morons, it was good for the game but they did post some amount of pish.

48 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

Its back up now . 

Just had a look to rejoin. there's more than one blue tube on fb and loads joining the wrong one as one admin has said if you looking for soccer you're on wrong page this is for baseball lol 

It’s back up now under a new name (one that hasn’t been mentioned here yet) but it’s invite only for the moment. One of the biggest complaints people have had since it went down is the amount of crap they post, you would have thought they would have taken it on board and roped it in a bit but they haven’t.

1 minute ago, gazza87 said:

Christ, this founding fathers looks to have as much pish as bluetube did.  I'm going to just get RTV.

There's one woman Linda Ford who does my fucking head in.  

That’s exactly who I’ve been referring to whenever I’ve mentioned the amount of shite they post. Crap meme after crap meme that wouldn’t make an eight year old laugh ?

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

That’s exactly who I’ve been referring to whenever I’ve mentioned the amount of shite they post. Crap meme after crap meme that wouldn’t make an eight year old laugh ?

There was an awful one yesterday about Trump saying celtic park is a shit hole or something.  I like sticking the boot into the tims as much as the next guy but they could at least try and make something witty.

Guess we could hide their posts and just tune in for the match....  I've been holding back so much trying not to troll!

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

I would but I have no idea how to use a VPN ??‍♂️

It’s a piece of piss to be honest.

Download a VPN app with decent reviews onto your phone/tablet/Mac/pc.

Open the app before kick off, select any country bar UK on a pull down menu then hit ‘connect’.

Then go to Rangers TV and pay for the game or simply go to Rangers TV Log In if you subscribe.

Bob’s your Uncle!

Takes all of 10 seconds.

You might have to delete your browsing history from time to time, but then again who doesn’t? ?

Never, ever, had any issues with access or streaming.