***The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread***

Quite glad some of the fuds on here don’t do the decision making at Rangers. We’d purge our players and backroom staff everytime we’d lose if we did.

The same people on this thread complaining about Gerrard are the same fuds who probably have him as their profile pictures on facebook. Make your fucking mind up.

Not long into Steven Gerrads first managerial career, he’s given us a back four we can depend on, taken us to the top of a european group stage (obviously still games in hand) and he’s taken us to a semi final. 

(And manage to make a profit off players like windass??)

I am more than happy with Gerrards bussiness on and off the field so far, he just needs more than 3 months in charge.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Nonsense

Morelos and Lafferry played at Livi, no cutting edge

Morelos played against Spartak, no cutting edge 

Morelos played against Hamilton and we offered nothing until their shit defender dug us out

Im not saying Morelos is the problem but the team around him aren’t doing enough in the final third and he wouldn’t have made a difference today 

Morelos was excellent against Spartak and Hamilton.

You simply cannot rely on one guy to score assist every game.

Just now, The Godfather said:

What do you want people to offer? A new manager? A new tactic? 

It’s a football forum, no one on here has influence on the team. 

You want us all just to sign the teams praises and leave it at that? 

Bizarre 

It's about opinions and yours are negative instead of constructive.  

Constant negativity 

1 minute ago, RFCNugent said:

Quite glad some of the fuds on here don’t do the decision making at Rangers. We’d purge our players and backroom staff everytime we’d lose if we did.

The same people on this thread complaining about Gerrard are the same fuds who probably have him as their profile pictures on facebook. Make your fucking mind up.

Not long into Steven Gerrads first managerial career, he’s given us a back four we can depend on, taken us to the top of a european group stage (obviously still games in hand) and he’s taken us to a semi final. 

I am more than happy with Gerrards bussiness on and off the field so far, he just needs more than 3 months in charge.

Deluded cunt. 

He has made the same mistake time after time and deserves to be called up for it. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Are we aye??

How many times we beat them this season?? 

Who is in the final??? 

Ok take your point. But with 11 players on the park we would have beaten them in the league game, and we will beat them in the next league game. Despite today we are better than them

2 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Its the manager and players who have to offer something not the fans ffs.

Think they have considering our overall improvement. 

Cup upsets happen 

Poor performances happen

New pkayers have to gel 

But the negativity is taig like on here .

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Morelos was excellent against Spartak and Hamilton.

You simply cannot rely on one guy to score assist every game.

That’s my point he wouldn’t have made the difference today because there was no quality coming from others in the team 

Disagree about Spartak though, thought for the most part the big captain had him in his back pocket just by being clever/experienced

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Weren’t in the game??

They let us pass the ball about all day but do nothing then waited for their chance, they played us like fools. 

And you can take.your fickle as fuck and shove it right up your arse. 

Shut up you fuckin little nobody .

Dickhead 

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What have we achieved?? 

Answer the question. 

I thought we agreed you should go to your bed.

Read what I said earlier. Life was so much easier without social media and cocksockets like CB disrespecting fellow supporters just because he wants a wee rant. That's another pair of your tights gone CB.

Try supporting your team, try looking for the good things, rather than just demeaning everything that everyone at the club tries to build. It's the easiest thing in the world to criticise everything. If it's justified, fair enough, but you want to steamroller your way through the feel good factor that we've built up. We've had around 6-7 years of shite and some of us have been enjoying this season (up until now) for a change. Give it a rest ffs.

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Deluded cunt. 

He has made the same mistake time after time and deserves to be called up for it. 

6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Aye clueless.cunts like yourself. 

Pretty sure I saw you posting about how you’d take Derek,

ohhh the irony.

Time to change your profile pic on fb again:(?

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

Yes the play breaks up with every shit cross. He was a good Scottish championship player but he should of stayed in that division. He takes every corner,free kick, penalty and a midfielder has to stay back so he can do all these shite crosses,free kicks. He’s good at penalties.

So Gerrards a great manager but the player who he makes captain is the worst player? Can you see a flaw in your logic? 

28 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Said months ago & it wasnt popular but id happily have took a Pardew or something of that ilk

A manager who actually has experience & doesnt make rookie mistakes like making a sub at a corner or waiting until the other team score before making a sub is what we needed. 

Gerrard should never have gotten the job in the first place and should never have been given the amount hes been given, as a rookie manager, its a shambles that we've stuck all our eggs behind this guy. I like him but he's not what we needed, we needed stability, smarts & somebody who could do the dirty side of the game

Instead weve got a guy whos getting countinually outsmarted, out thought & teams know how to play against us now. You give Goldson/Katic/Worrall as much time as they want, you mark Tav out the game and you wait for us to make 1 or 2 silly mistakes (usually via a long ball) 

The difference between Gerrard and Pedro is simply that Gerrard made it by the banana skin Europa League games, which gave us the feel good factor back again in the club. 

Worst post of the day goes to...

17 minutes ago, RFCNugent said:

League has to be the priority, Europe Is a bonus.

On that point alone Gerrard is failing to meet his targets (so far).

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

So Gerrards a great manager but the player who he makes captain is the worst player? Can you see a flaw in your logic? 

Yes I can but one the great manager will hopefully sort out very soon. If not I’ll be joining you in the manger is a dud. I’m not a football manager in any sense but I just can’t see why we would have a player as our captain that can’t defend, can’t cross a ball and due to him forever being out of position a midfielder has to cover for. He is good at penalties, I’ll concede that. 

Archived