McInnes son ejected from stand

Cathcart Ranger

10 hours ago, plumbGER said:

McInnes senior is openly mocked on here regularly despite his team finishing above us 2 years on the bounce and are unbeaten in 3 against our current regime.

It's fucked up but the teams he finished above had it in them to beat them but he seems to have Gerrards number in these games in a team that should finish above them.

I agree I detest them (I live up there) they are tossers but McInnes seems to have the measure of Gerrard he set his team up to play in the way they did twice now and we were unable to beat them they also suckered Morelos into a red and we were lucky Lafferty wasn’t off too.  Gerrard must get this sorted.

11 hours ago, plumbGER said:

McInnes senior is openly mocked on here regularly despite his team finishing above us 2 years on the bounce and are unbeaten in 3 against our current regime.

It's fucked up but the teams he finished above had it in them to beat them but he seems to have Gerrards number in these games in a team that should finish above them.

Ehh---ok,sort of.

29 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

I agree I detest them (I live up there) they are tossers but McInnes seems to have the measure of Gerrard he set his team up to play in the way they did twice now and we were unable to beat them they also suckered Morelos into a red and we were lucky Lafferty wasn’t off too.  Gerrard must get this sorted.

They are absolute vermin man, hate them with a passion.

Suckered Morelos into a red card twice, though the first one was a shambles tbf. I was cracking up about Lafferty at the game, more interested in trying to get in wee fights rather than influence the game, in his defence he had practically no service and our shape was an absolute shambles as we chased a goal.

Bad night at the office but it's a blip, I'm sure we will kick on now after Gerrard presumably boots his players up the arse but it's important he looks at his own role in this result because he made mistakes as well.

17 hours ago, plumbGER said:

This :tu:

19 minutes ago, Smile said:

When he was a decent guy seems to have done a 360.:thumbsup:

Cant take to him at all theses days but back then I always thought he was a sound guy. Have never met him just thought he was alright. Always looks a bit trampy and downtrodden these days I find.

2 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Cant take to him at all theses days but back then I always thought he was a sound guy. Have never met him just thought he was alright. Always looks a bit trampy and downtrodden these days I find.

I have only met him once was years ago now seemed quite ordinary. his wee overdyed beard makes him look like a jaikey.