McInnes son ejected from stand

Cathcart Ranger

Someone got attacked, that was the other thing I had heard at the same time I heard it was 2 girls. I was at the back of all the commotion, heard a girl screaming "why did you do this, whyyyy"....another rumour is some angry bastard guy punched her seat repeatedly and broke it, she's sat there for years as well.

Sad to hear about the heart attacks .

Regarding McIness's son , if that is true and he was in a Rangers populated area , he should be banned for life along with his two mates .

That is ned behaviour of the highest order .

Why not just sit amoungst the sheep ?

2 hours ago, Amokachi said:

Unfortunately hearing of 2 fatal heart attacks at game last night.  One before the game & one after.  

Sad. 

There was a guy lying on the floor being attended too in the Govan front when we came through turnstiles, hopefully he was ok.

6 hours ago, Cathcart Ranger said:

McInnes son shouting when they scored then noising up bears around him asked by Steward to behave when Morelos gets sent off standing shouting the odds told to behave told steward where to go steward ask him and two mates to leave threatens steward police intervene  him and mates ejected

Should have been ejected over the front of the main stand.

Fucking wank.

1 hour ago, G.E.C. said:

Thread got deleted. Few posters were complaining about it being on there incase it got us bad press.

I read the whole thread there were two threads on it at the time the guy that posted seemed quite genuine, can see why they pulled it though.

3 hours ago, Inigo said:

Yeah. Wtf is wrong with some supposed Rangers people?

McInnis is an twat letting his son grow up to be one of them. I take it as confirmation as to what McInnes really is now. The new Willie Miller. At least Eck remembered where his allegiances really lie.

Still convinced one of the main reasons he never took the job was he knew he wasnt going to be allowed all his taig backroom staff to come with him.

41 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Still convinced one of the main reasons he never took the job was he knew he wasnt going to be allowed all his taig backroom staff to come with him.

Could have been, I remember Kai saying it was some of the players he was told to sign, he said he got it from an ex-player.