JOE DODOO Player of the month

Smile

JOE DODOO has capped off a stunning month on loan at Blackpool by scooping up the club's November awards.

The Rangers striker bagged four goals in seven games for the Seasiders and has now won their Player and Goal of the Month gongs.

NINTCHDBPICT000318874589-e1544454167568.

seems to be doing well now at this level.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Better than Sadiq, actually thought he was a good finisher but was possibly a lazy bastard in training because he hardly featured.

I'm not saying Dodoo is a great player, but it baffles me as to why he was shipped out and that donkey Sadiq was brought in.

Just now, geronimoo said:

I'm not saying Dodoo is a great player, but it baffles me as to why he was shipped out and that donkey Sadiq was brought in.

I genuinely think it must have been an attitude thing in training, he had a bit of ability but was rarely trusted enough to demonstrate it.

In saying that, Sadiq sounds worse in training but someone told a lie somewhere with him:lol:

Just now, plumbGER said:

I genuinely think it must have been an attitude thing in training, he had a bit of ability but was rarely trusted enough to demonstrate it.

In saying that, Sadiq sounds worse in training but someone told a lie somewhere with him:lol:

Mind Souness signed a player for Southampton that wasn't even a professional football player.

That's happened to us 

Maybe there should be a 'never say never' consideration.    For example if an irresistible bid came in for Morelos might Dodoo be recalled?   We couldn't run through the rest of the season just relying on Lafferty could we.  And it shouldn't be assumed that if big money arrived for Morelos that we'd be able to use it to get a suitable replacement in this transfer window.  

ps - this is not a serious case for recalling Dodoo, just pointing out that if we lost Morelos to a bid in the winter transfer window then we'd risk having to run the rest of the season with even fewer strikers.     

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

Maybe there should be a 'never say never' consideration.    For example if an irresistible bid came in for Morelos might Dodoo be recalled?   We couldn't run through the rest of the season just relying on Lafferty could we.  And it shouldn't be assumed that if big money arrived for Morelos that we'd be able to use it to get a suitable replacement in this transfer window.  

ps - this is not a serious case for recalling Dodoo, just pointing out that if we lost Morelos to a bid in the winter transfer window then we'd risk having to run the rest of the season with even fewer strikers.     

If we sell Morelos and all we have for the remainder of the season is Lafferty and Dodoo we would be doing well to finish in the top 4

2 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Wouldnt run through the rest of the day relying on lafferty tbh.